SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Aria Fa70 sb/Ibanez as80 nat/ Dearmond 77t Blue /Gibson Howard Roberts Cherry

What's Hot
MikeDearingMikeDearing Frets: 32
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Sunburst Vox Virage Mk1 SOLD 

£750 ONO https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/vox-virage/     as used by the chap in Razorlight to great effect - a wonderful guitar I have two and they are both as good as each other so this one is going, its about 10 years old in good condition, cased and totally stock, has two pickups master tone master volume a 3 way selector and then two 3 way pickup selectors producing sounds akin to a single coil, a p90 and a humbucker - this is one versatile guitar not mint but nice condition if the link doesnt work I can send a zip of pics - based in Greenwich

regards Mike
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MikeDearingMikeDearing Frets: 32
    edited September 2017
    Gibson Howard Roberts Cherry

early 1980s , currently has PRS 5310 in Bridge and a BK Mule in Neck, good condition for age.. slight mark on back of neck (see pics, slight mark  cutaway and mark on pickguard, and a hairline crack in finish  from bridge post to pickguard absolutely invisible - can be picked up on flash picture otherwise invisible (most likely due to slight shrinkage of archtop... original chrome gibson pickups included (long patent number on base plate), original case Brown with puce fur and cover, missing clips and not fab but still works as a case.. this is a good guitar and many people have used them over the years... (Peter Green anyone)  rare  £1500 ONO https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/howard-roberts-fusion/  Im based in Greenwich - again if link doesnt work ping me and Ill zip some photos for you

best Regards Mike
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2017
    Strat SOLD

this is a 57 with a maple neck and strap locks other than that stock, sweet sounding and playing Strat, I have too many strats and this is a bit too pretty and almost pristine to gig this is a late 1990s instrument (very small mark on lower bout not visible to audience or you), cased in a tweed case £800 ONO if the link doesnt work I can ping you some pics I am based in Greenwich 
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/avri-strat/
    edited September 2017
    early 1980s Ibanez AS80 artist semi Natural Maple

early 1980s maple semi, purchased from Prudd of this parish maybe two years ago, its had a life this one, Ibanez semis dont break necks as they are sturdy timbered and immense construction, but if they get dropped the headstocks lose their ears and the sides of the body can gain cracks - thats what has happened to this one and the veneer can delam as well (Schofield has mentioned this about his one as well)  there is slight delaming on the belly but its not visual But its incumbent on me to mention it...this guitar is minus its super 80s as well having SD in bridge and may be a Di marzio in neck (I guess it could be a super 80 with its cover off - but thats a guess - both volume are push push splits and I must say its almost as good as the PRS coil split circuit... thats all the rubbish out the way - this guitar melts 335s - it sustains like a solid body and has zero honkiness.. why am I selling? I have other semis I use more often...so this stays in it case (TKL) if the link doesnt work ping me and ill email a zip £500 ONO I live in Greenwich

link https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/ibanez-as80/

kind regards Mike
    edited September 2017
    Epiphone 335/dot sunburst (late 90s I think) unmarked SOLD

This was bought to work as a second guitar - its quite early (a samick one I think) hasnt been used much - perhaps 5 gigs.. heres the key though - has a pair of lollar imps, tone pro bridge and sperzels... so it can run rings round many posher instruments its a very solid well made instrument if the link doesnt work ping me and ill send a zip £325ONO  NB

for total immaculate condirion intergrity there are some machine hread stud holes on the back of the head stock that could be filled and then india inked for total cosmetic due dilligence - I never bothered - the previous owner sharpied the timber https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/epi-dot/    its in very good condition - maybe 20 years old Im in Greenwich
    Kind Regards Mike
  • There is no link
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HI Mike, I'd be more than happy to offer you your asking price. Let me know how you'd prefer payment and we can sort things out from there. Cheers, Finbar
  • apologies now in.. how useless is that ;-)

edited September 2017
    JM fender Jaguar KOR as new SOLD

immaculate, not played much, about two years old, currently has chrome knobs and a tort scratch plate, the orig black plastic knobs are included beatiful case too...- I thought I had the orig scratch plate somewhere too - apparently not - this is a good one - nice weight with all documentation etc here are some pics  - if you want more let me know - Im outing a few guitars ATM  https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/jm-jaguar-kor/  £1250ONO
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    Mike, was it you who bought my red one??  If you'd brought this down we could've done a swap!!

Dammit, now I really want this....
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
    edited September 2017
    Aria FA70 Jazzer

very nice hollow body instrument, I wont be using this much again, currently has a p90 in Neck and a Gretsch style bridge pickup (cant remember the make but both would have been good quality ones) , will include the original pickups - but it sounds far nicer with these on, currently has jazz ebony bridge (for chromes etc)  but includes a tunomatic,  cased - 1990s instrument spruce top book matched back (has the Pat Martino style el hombre fret markings that are rather cool, used to use it with a JC 50 that could also be included if youre interested.. very nice condition gigged gently about 15 years ago... I think its buit by Samick? 

see the link for pictures https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/aria-fa70-johnny-smith/  £350ONO

Mike
  • hahaha - ill ping you a message
  • pruddprudd Frets: 653
    thats a cool guitar
  • it is a VERY cool guitar and they sound very good in all configurations... if it wasnt down to circumstance Id be keeping it... 
    edited September 2017
    De armond M77T Very blue :-)

nice semi solid (with the emphasis on solid rather than semi - 9lb odd) with De armond dynasonic 2K pickups as stock IMHO nicer sounding than the rather buzzy dynasonics that were contemporary at the time -  (I know because I have a non stock M77T with these on)   these guitars were part of the guild catalogue pre fender purchaase and were discontinued and considered by many (including me) to be a rather sweet guitar, the condition is good - a few scratches and dings here and there but nothing that bad - I paid a lot of money for this because the colour is fab and looks great on stage, the purfling is creamy lemony so contrast well, janglier p90 sound and comps and punches well has a gigbag 

link https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dearingmike/de-armond-m77t/

£325 ONO

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27343
    Be good to be able to see some decent pics

:(

There are image hosts out there that don't demand you have to sign-up / sign-in to be able to view pics.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2017
    Ah I was not aware of that ill have to think again...
  • I naturally assumed most people are on pinterest, more fool me, 

• I'll post some photos here to help Mike out, as I'm buying that lovely JM Jag :)

•  

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom