Oil City January Sale.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• m_cm_c Frets: 1211
    Oh, a set of Summer of Love 67's are now looking very tempting for my tele build..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9980
    tFB Trader
    DefaultM said:
    Can't decide whether to go with a blackbird and 2 pre-bs single coils, or just go with the full set of singles!
    m_c said:
    Oh, a set of Summer of Love 67's are now looking very tempting for my tele build..
    Sale start is upon us
     :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    @TheGuitarWeasel  apologies if this is a daft question - how do o get the discount? Have gone to the site and put the stuff in my basket but it’s at full price? 

Sorry if if I have missed something obvious!
    tFB Trader
    ellwood said:
    @TheGuitarWeasel  apologies if this is a daft question - how do o get the discount? Have gone to the site and put the stuff in my basket but it’s at full price? 

Its at the top of the post dude ... PM me and I'll paypal invoice you for the gear with the discount :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    ellwood said:

Its at the top of the post dude ... PM me and I'll paypal invoice you for the gear with the discount :-)
    Sorry! Pm on the way!
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1211
    DefaultM said:
    Can't decide whether to go with a blackbird and 2 pre-bs single coils, or just go with the full set of singles!
    m_c said:
    Sale start is upon us
     :-)
    I'm sure I'd be better of with a crack addiction ;-)
  • Hmmm... I have a hankering for a tapped 60’s style tele pickup... might I ask if you’re planning to feature standard Diesel Tap in a spring sale?
    tFB Trader
    I'm going to do a Tele/Strat 'Standard Range Spring promo ... :-)

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4158
    I'm going to do a Tele/Strat 'Standard Range Spring promo ... :-)
    Sounds interesting especially as I'm still having fun trying to replace my RWRP Strat pickup on my Journeyman
  • markjmarkj Frets: 910
    Just found out about this, order coming today.
  • Do you have a ceramic vintage output humbucker?
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    tFB Trader
    Do you have a ceramic vintage output humbucker?
    Interesting question ... I have the Blackbird 'Ulfberht' which is ceramic at the bridge, and is only a bit above vintage in output, I also have the Tokaido Bullet that is alnico 8, so has the power of ceramic, but not the negative features.

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    Do you have a ceramic vintage output humbucker?
    Interesting question ... I have the Blackbird 'Ulfberht' which is ceramic at the bridge, and is only a bit above vintage in output, I also have the Tokaido Bullet that is alnico 8, so has the power of ceramic, but not the negative features.
    I have 1 Bullet...and getting another...it’s an amazing pickup @imalrightjack. Tonnes of clarity, sounds really full and plays well with every fuzz pedal I have.