SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

delete

What's Hot
SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 133
edited March 2018 in Guitars £

delete

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump and a question or two, what's up with the ad is it the price? the guitar?

I'd appreciate some help if I'm off the mark somehow.

I know the condition isn't the greatest but it is a very nice guitar, the neck is a bit bigger than the deluxe I have just bought and I prefer it, but overall I'd rather keep the deluxe and at the moment can't afford to keep both. the hard case is the original fender hard case.

• I don't think there's anything intrinsically wrong with the ad. You tend to get more views with embedded pictures, rather than links. As for the price, I can't comment with any authority. I don't know enough about Teles. It seems like a decent price to me though.

In the mean time, I'll do the helpful thing and embed one for you...

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    It's only been up a few days and there's a LOT of Teles in the world to pick from! Just be patient :) Check the going rate on here and other sites maybe? 
  • I don't think there's anything intrinsically wrong with the ad. You tend to get more views with embedded pictures, rather than links. As for the price, I can't comment with any authority. I don't know enough about Teles. It seems like a decent price to me though.

Hi, thanks but I though I already had, they show up as within the ad for me are they showing as links then?

Hi, thanks but I though I already had, they show up as within the ad for me are they showing as links then?
    The pics show fine in your original post, not links.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Imo the price in on the high side given the condition 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    People on here are very mean, oops, I mean price sensitive.  It’s a USA Tele.  It’s naturally worn. What’s not to like.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 133
    edited February 2018

rlw said:
    People on here are very mean, oops, I mean price sensitive.  It’s a USA Tele.  It’s naturally worn. What’s not to like.

Hi, that's kind of my view, the worn USA tele angle. Anyway I will update the ad with the weight (8.1 pounds, which appears to be in ouch territory as far as that goes) as a couple of interested parties wanted to know.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump