PSA: audio assault dominator vst £3.73

What's Hot
https://audio-assault.com/products/dominator

It's an amp pack with pedals/cabs/ir loader/noise gate.

High gain but it's good for the money! 
Not long left on sale.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Thanking you, I've grabbed that
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14409
    Even though Metal is not my thang, I shall give the Dominator plug-in demo version a go.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    They have a promotion at the moment - any plug in $5 with code 'welcome' as long g as it's your first.

The drum plugin meant to be pretty good.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    LuttiS said:
    They have a promotion at the moment - any plug in $5 with code 'welcome' as long g as it's your first.

The drum plugin meant to be pretty good.
    Bought one, no brainer for £3
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

Even though Metal is not my thang, I shall give the Dominator plug-in demo version a go.
    It does clean and light crunch too.
    I'm not really ever after a metal sound but the pluggin works really well. Even the effects are alright
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    It does clean and light crunch too.
    I'm not really ever after a metal sound but the pluggin works really well. Even the effects are alright
    Yeah it's been quite surprising really, wasn't expecting much but have been quite pleasantly surprised.
    It's one of those things. £3 is nothing so it's no real loss if it turns out terrible. In this instance though I think it works well