SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Sterling SB14 - SOLD

BowksBowks Frets: 413
edited August 2018 in Basses £
Now adding an option to buy, as I think that will be more inclusive than a trade!

Sterling by Music Man SB14 in black. No longer manufactured, in favour of cheaper Stingray models, it is based on the EBMM Sterling and features a Ceramic Humbucker with a noise cancelling phantom coil, enabling you to have 3 noiseless sounds from a single pickup (series, parallel, single coil) 

It is in very good condition.

Features a 3 band EQ and single volume control, the pickup is switched via the 3 way selector.

I have added a Hipshot Bass Extender, worth £70, that gives you instant drop D in perfect tune at the flick of a lever, as well as Ernie Ball straplocks. It comes with the softcase as well.

I'm based in SE London, working by London Bridge, but travel to North London and Norfolk so if you are interedted, let me know and we can see what we can do.

Looking for £395 and can ship for a fee, but collection is preferred.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BowksBowks Frets: 413
    bump
    Bump with price drop - will consider trades for a P bass or Taylor Mini GS acoustic
    ANother bump