SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Barefaced Compact Gen2 - £300

BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578

Barefaced Compact Gen2.

The ultimate lightweight Bass Cab - a 15" cab with up to 600w handling, but only weighs 12kg - really practical for carrying. 

It's not been gigged since I've had it, and it was in really good nick when I got it off here. Original handle and no damage, all feet in tact, all corners on and no dents, covering in great condition with no knocks, dings or the like. Sounds great and broken in nicely! Comes with a Roqsolid cover. 

Ideally I want a trade - and the real preference would be a Barefaced OneTen as I need something super small and light for acoustic style gigs - the Vanderkley 2x10 aint that (!) but will take offers/straight sale.

I'm near Peterborough, Lincs, and don't have a suitable box for posting, but happy to travel around a not-too-stupid distance for the right offer or for a really good trade.

£300

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    Offers and trade possibilities etc. all considered...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    Looking for bass preamp/DI pedals and other possibly interesting bass stuff...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom