SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS Genz Benz Streamliner 600

bassborabassbora Frets: 132
edited March 2019 in Basses £
Up for sale is my GB Streamliner 600 watt version of this class D amp.  It has served me well but only moving on as I have another amp and the project I used this amp in has stopped.  I have used it both with cabs and stand alone as DI and works brilliantly in all situations.  

The amp is amp is in a very good condition and all the LEDs work perfectly and there has never been an issue.  Only a minor scratch on the top from a previous owner.

I am looking for £350 £320 £300 shipped in the UK. 

https://i.imgur.com/3G31Oot.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TUKgv31.jpg

I can provide more pictures if needed.

From the GB website:
The STM-600 is our 600 watt version of the Streamliner™ design. The 300 volt All Tube Class A preamp design is driven by three 12AX7 preamp tubes utilizing six gain stages. The preamp design features an intuitive and highly effective tone network which is a unique blend of a modified passive Baxandall network for the bass and treble along with an active tube driven mid filter, with selectable mid frequencies. This versatile all tube preamp exudes a fat and rich tone that remains articulate. It can be used to simply add warmth to your natural tone or it can be dialed in to provide a wide range of natural tube overdrive.

Along with our preamp design that rivals that of many classic tube amplifiers, the STREAMLINER™ 600 also features our proprietary 3 Dimensional Power Management analog technology. Our 3DPM™ adds heft and girth to each individual note, while enhancing the amplifiers responsiveness and headroom. It provides the dynamic and 3 dimensional tone and feel of an all tube power amp design.

With its solid extruded aluminum panels, CNC machined solid billet aluminum faceplate and smooth-radius edges the STREAMLINER™ 600 chassis emanates the ruggedness and strength of a world-class touring machine. This brushed aluminum chassis is finished in an anodized Gun Metal Blue color. Simply put, this new design offers a more streamlined approach to finding your voice, yet it still carries forth the GENZ BENZ reputation for performance, reliability and innovation.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bassborabassbora Frets: 132
    Bumparoony.  Make an offer all I can say is no thanks if its not of interest.
    Bump with a price drop
    Bump with a price drop