Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Pete @ Peach

What's Hot

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5153
    robgilmo said:
    Do you need tickets?
    I’m sure Pete could get you some.... he’s on here.... @Petethorn   :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4778
    Would have been awesome to go to this... hope he comes back next year!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• I believe he’s over in France for a recording session, so he’s “popping” over for our clinic. I did hear that there may be one more clinic but it will definitely only be at another Suhr dealer, as it’s their event 
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
    I'm going. Love Peach and all these amazing events. At the last 3 events i've been to they even give you a free beer when you get there. All my business will be going to them as far as possible in the future.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    I believe he’s over in France for a recording session, so he’s “popping” over for our clinic. I did hear that there may be one more clinic but it will definitely only be at another Suhr dealer, as it’s their event 
    I notice Andertons are a Suhr dealer so I can feel a Captain interview with Pete coming on! Although that's more random thought than edumacated guess. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I believe he’s over in France for a recording session, so he’s “popping” over for our clinic. I did hear that there may be one more clinic but it will definitely only be at another Suhr dealer, as it’s their event 
    I notice Andertons are a Suhr dealer so I can feel a Captain interview with Pete coming on! Although that's more random thought than edumacated guess. 
    I don't think they are a Suhr dealer. Didn't stop them interviewing Ian Thornley though so maybe...
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    They sell
    dindude said:
    I don't think they are a Suhr dealer. Didn't stop them interviewing Ian Thornley though so maybe...

They sell pedals, but that's really it. Peach is most definitely a more established and respected Suhr dealer
    dindude said:
    I quickly googled it and stuff came up but I think its just second hand stuff looking again. 

Pete always comes across really well, I hope they grab him for Andertons or TPS ( although I suppose I could just watch more of his own videos).
  • I believe he’s over in France for a recording session, so he’s “popping” over for our clinic. I did hear that there may be one more clinic but it will definitely only be at another Suhr dealer, as it’s their event 
    We’ll do one. Any questions that anyone wants me to ask then let me know
    We’ll do one. Any questions that anyone wants me to ask then let me know
    I've seen so much of Pete on youtube I suspect I could answer questions about him better than he can but off the top of my head:

Were there any Canadian guitarists who inspired him as a young man?
     In these internet days could he be based back in Canada or an a Caribbean island or does it still matter to be in LA?
    As a professional 'side man' has he ever turned down a gig because he felt it was technically beyond him or beneath him or just couldn't stand the music?  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

If he could create a band to record an album with, who would be in it and why?

Does Suhr have any plans to create Delay and Reverb pedals

What does Suhr think about creating a multi fx housing their pedals and models of their amps?

What would Pete like to see from Suhr next?

Would Pete ever consider moving to Japan given his obvious love of the country?

Why doesn't he tap more? He should :-)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If he could create a band to record an album with, who would be in it and why?

Does Suhr have any plans to create Delay and Reverb pedals

What does Suhr think about creating a multi fx housing their pedals and models of their amps?

What would Pete like to see from Suhr next?

Would Pete ever consider moving to Japan given his obvious love of the country?

Why doesn't he tap more? He should :-)

You can ask him on the night!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ah yes indeed. Just wasn't sure if you were going to do a separate YT interview
  • Ah yes indeed. Just wasn't sure if you were going to do a separate YT interview
    We are but during the evening, we’ll need plenty of people to ask questions!
  • Damn the only problem with Peach is that it’s too far from me-although financially (for me) that’s probably a good thing!
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    edited September 2018
    So, who went?
    Anyone going to tonights one at Guitar Guitar, Epsom?
  • I’m at GG tonight. Work screwed me for getting to Peach
  • I was hoping to hear about this too! Have they all been sworn to secrecy and are now part of a Pete Thorn cult?! Seriously though would love to meet Pete, seems like a genuinely nice guy, is a fantastic guitarist and is as geeky as most of us. Hope it was a good event.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• It was ace! We’ll have plenty of footage online soon. Pete just didn’t want any live streams, so I guess that why everyone’s social media timelines aren’t full up with our posts this morning! 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It was ace! We’ll have plenty of footage online soon. Pete just didn’t want any live streams, so I guess that why everyone’s social media timelines aren’t full up with our posts this morning! 
    Ah, I wondered why there weren't any.

Hemy was taunting me with photos last night...
    <space for hire>