Voting for Composition Challenge 24

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Maximum Xmas:
    =================
    @Flying_Pie Great job on the Ghost inspired vocals. Metal as fuck and slightly scandinavian, just like Santa. Loved it.

Quite a few Crimbos
    ================
    @DeeplyDazzled The samples put me in mind of the avalanches a bit,or at least the second one did. Love the mad fuzz freak out and the track had a great groove...if Xmas isnt about groove and quiet insane laughter then I dont know what is! top work!

A festive Point
    ==============
    @TheColourBox This one sounds like a genuine Xmas song, its got a touch of "Cant stop the cavalry" feel about it. The mix was super quiet but if this was turned up I could easily see this on an Xmas CD. Low metal though so sorry...low points :(

Crackers
    =================
    @StratMan3142 This one was begging for some Dio style vocals I thought. Good idea with the concept but jsut a touch too cheesy for me (even at Xmas!)

@FretWired This was totally chilled and relaxed..and therefore completely the opposite of the festive season for me, which as well as being all about vikings, Goat and Robot Jesus is also positively definitely not chilled out. So therefore sorry, no festive points from me..although it was a really well executed piece.

ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom