SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1975/6 Ovation Viper solid body....

merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited August 2020 in Guitars £
I sold this, I bought it back and now it's back up for sale.

I didn't think I'd sell this again but there you go. I'd been chasing one for years and found this corker, and it's in amazing shape considering its 45 odd years. It is a really amazing thing. Has some excellent telecaster sounds without being a telecaster and with the Gibson scale, which is a winner for me. Comes in its original mustard Ovation case, in excellent shape. 

I may regret posting this thread (again) so might remove at anytime due to really loving this instrument. I just need cash and space and want to reduce the amount of gear I have cluttering up my life..... 

£850

I would definitely prefer pickup but could agree to ship provided you are OK with arranging your own courier etc.... although I'd be happier if you get a fully functioning and playable guitar rather than a broken thing. I'm nervous about shipping, as I'm sure you can tell. I'm in Brighton. 

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments