I'm alright, it's everyone else

What's Hot
johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 394
edited May 2017 in Off Topic
I generally regard myself as being pretty ace to know! Cough. I pay my way, I share lifts, I'm not always borrowing stuff I can't be arsed to get myself, I'm courteous in other folk's houses. Why the fuck can't everyone else be that great too! Its no great shakes, just one mate in particular is really annoying me at the moment. Or maybe 2 or 3. Maybe it's me.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    I spoke to your mate. 

Its definitely you. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2418
    You're not pissed off with your mates for not getting in the same lift as you, are you?
  • johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 394
    I spoke to your mate. 

Its definitely you. 
    Now you're on my shit list too
    beed84 said:
    You're not pissed off with your mates for not getting in the same lift as you, are you?
    Getting in a lift would be too much trouble, they'd end up having me carry them up the stairs. And moan if I jolted them.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6744
    Lend me £50. 
    merlin said:
    Lend me £50. 
    Sure. What's that? A cheque too much hassle? bettter if I find and buy what you need and bring it round..   Oh sorry it's not quite what you wanted, and a fiver more. Tell you what why not make me wait 6 months for the money and moan like fuck about it for 2 years. You're welcome.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513

I quite like you, OP: you fixed the spelling of courteous in your OP. Now if you'll just swap the exclamation mark out at the end of that question we might one day be besties...

Red-pill-swallowing forumites will of course warn you off sharing lifts with lone women.

DLM said:

I quite like you, OP: you fixed the spelling of courteous in your OP. Now if you'll just swap the exclamation mark out at the end of that question we might one day be besties...

Red-pill-swallowing forumites will of course warn you off sharing lifts with lone women.

I think you misunderstand, I'm not seeking to be liked by you. I know I'm likeable. I just wish everyone else had my good standards. A test you have failed btw.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549

If one does another a good deed in expectation of a good deed in reciprocation the initial good deed is no good deed at all.

Mmmmmmmm.

• RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    blah blah

Are you on drugs or something? This is supposed to be off topic, not off the planet...

:)

By the way you sound like you're trying too hard, covering up for something, you probably have bodies under the patio.

If one does another a good deed in expectation of a good deed in reciprocation the initial good deed is no good deed at all.

Mmmmmmmm.

No good deeds expected or requested in return. Just a hope or expectation.that ongoing incoming requests might dry up!
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    johnswiss said:
    I'm not seeking to be liked by you. I know I'm likeable. I just wish everyone else had my good standards. A test you have failed btw.
    johnswiss said:
    Just a hope or expectation.that ongoing incoming requests might dry up!

http://storage.dailyheraldtribune.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297551744698_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x&stmp=1398128123382

http://www.mutual.com/images/logo_mutual.png

Just thought I'd add that this is meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, just enjoying a bit of a bitch. All sympathy and understanding will be appreciated
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    johnswiss said:
    I generally regard myself as being pretty ace to know! Cough. I pay my way, I share lifts, I'm not always borrowing stuff I can't be arsed to get myself, I'm courteous in other folk's houses. Why the fuck can't everyone else be that great too! Its no great shakes, just one mate in particular is really annoying me at the moment. Or maybe 2 or 3. Maybe it's me.
    You are Jesus and I claim my £5.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Fretwired said:
    johnswiss said:
    You are Jesus and I claim my £5.
    I fucking knew it. Have a tenner
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Did I accidentally log onto Mumsnet?
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    johnswiss said:
    Just thought I'd add that this is meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, just enjoying a bit of a bitch. All sympathy and understanding will be appreciated

Oh I see. In that case tell your mate "Your father was a baboon's rump and your mother spent most of her life up against walls with sailors". He'll deserve it and you'll feel great.

You have an account there too?
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    johnswiss said:
    You have an account there too?
    Yeah. For when I have sand in my vag.