Ian Brady dead

What's Hot
jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12423
 Not a single tear will be shed for this animal. The bastard outlived all the parents of the kids he killedApparently he showed no remorse.Periodic press interest made sure he became the legend that he probably  always wanted to be. In theory I'm against the death penalty but fucking hell this tests that the max
"OUR TOSSPOT"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1214
    Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72619
    Good. But I'm still not in favour of the death penalty. He wanted it. It was exactly right that he should have been kept alive and able to reflect on his crimes for the rest of his life - even if he didn't feel remorse - rather than given an easy way out.

I don't think he ever became a legend. Just an example of how sick some humans can be.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Who?
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30947
    I am making one comment on this; I deliberately refrained from discussing this on any form of social media until now as I just won't give the cunt any form of publicity and that's that.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Sick fuck. Hope he suffered plenty.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Gassage said:
    I am making one comment on this; I deliberately refrained from discussing this on any form of social media until now as I just won't give the cunt any form of publicity and that's that.
    But you'll make an advert for he who cannot be named!?! ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    I think you're all being a bit harsh, the man was an Arsenal legend........oh, hold on...erm..... Ian Brady
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30947
    edited May 2017
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Gassage said:
    But you'll make an advert for he who cannot be named!?!
    In fairness, you might need the old moral compass recalibrating if you believe they're similar offences...

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
     Not a single tear will be shed for this animal. The bastard outlived all the parents of the kids he killedApparently he showed no remorse.Periodic press interest made sure he became the legend that he probably  always wanted to be. In theory I'm against the death penalty but fucking hell this tests that the max
    Not sure about that.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39925965

Doesn't change much though, remorse or no remorse, he deserves no sympathy, no remembrance. 99.9999% of the rest of us will disappear from human history long before he does unfortunately.
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Gassage said:
    Likewise ;)

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HippoPeteHippoPete Frets: 127
    I'll allow myself one indulgence into Daily Mail territory and say that I think either or both of them should have been taken somewhere where the law doesn't preclude using any means necessary to establish the resting place of poor little lad.
    They don't want your name, they just want your number.
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Lock this up the man deserves no words 
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24849
    Apparently asked by the Police on his death bed to tell them where Keith Bennett was buried and dismissively waved them - and their questions - away.

What a bastard....
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5019
    No loss but still a shame he never gave the Bennett family that the small comfort of at least being able to have a funeral. 
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Reverend said:
    No loss but still a shame he never gave the Bennett family that the small comfort of at least being able to have a funeral. 

This, exactly this.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    quarky said:
    Not sure about that.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39925965

Doesn't change much though, remorse or no remorse, he deserves no sympathy, no remembrance. 99.9999% of the rest of us will disappear from human history long before he does unfortunately.
    Thanks for sharing. Was an interesting if uncomfortable read. 
    Read the transcript of one of their recordings. Had me in tears. Pair of fucking ugly souled cunts. Rot in hell if it exists.
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9737
    I see his dying wish (according to this morning's papers) is for his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor alongside his victims. Even in death he's still trying his best to taunt their families.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NiallseroreillyNiallseroreilly Frets: 507
    edited May 2017
    When modern society realises that this behaviour can be attributed to the effects of scarcity and ultimately the competitive market system and not a supernatural force of evil, there will no longer be awful crimes like this.... sad day to be reminded of this horror....

'Evil is the substitute of an explanation'

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Don't take my anecdotal word for it.... listen to Dr James Gilligan NYU professor and former Harvard faculty member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZjm7yOHwE