Show us your guitar family

What's Hot

Comments

• builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
     Here's a shitty enhanced photo of my two babies. A 2015 K-Line San Bernadino in vintage white and a 3TS 2013 K-Line Springfield Strat. I've got a 2005 Taylor 415 Jumbo Acoustic that hasn't seen daylight for quite a few years.

http://i.imgur.com/2xVYcjY.jpg?3
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2801
    Gassage said:

Yes, hugely so and I dustsheet the lot when not in use for that reason.

I have, to this end, have a roll of solar control diffusion sheets. I just need to fit it.
    That makes good sense.  Cool rug too.......People often deck their stages out with rugs - something else I've been wondering about for a while too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BumFaceBumFace Frets: 114
    edited May 2017
    thebreeze said:
    Gassage said:
    Oh go on then.

Top: LP Jr, 1973 Thinline, 1965 bitsa tele, Gibson R9

Bttom: 1960 Strat, Takamine Santa Fe; 1996  Fender CS  '56 Cunetto Strat, Gretsch Elliott Easton 5570, 1964 Sonic Blue Strat, Gibson R6.

That's awesome.  I specially like the '64 and '60 Strats....

Do you not worry about the changes of temperatures over day and night (and seasons) with a glass roof?  I'm thinking particularly of the ones on the wall right next to the glass, but the others too I guess.  I don't want to worry you unnecessarily - it's more the kind of thing I worry about I think!

Jesus. To lower the tone completely, the top row just made me produce white wee-wee. What year is the Junior, if you don't mind me asking?
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2083
    @HarrySeven is just trying to find a web hosting site for 100GB

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz300/bmswanwick/thumb_IMG_0138_1024_zpsjobotsdz.jpg

and a better one of the Charvel.

There's a couple of others in cases I can't be bothered to get out.
    I want that Charvel!!!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    And lo... I still can't get pics to work despite following the instructions to the letter :(

then you haven't followed the instructions to the letter. :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz300/bmswanwick/thumb_IMG_0138_1024_zpsjobotsdz.jpg

There's a couple of others in cases I can't be bothered to get out.
    I want that Charvel!!!
    That Charvel is lovely. 
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

Great! Yet ANOTHER show me all your stuff that Nick will just have to drool over because he has GAS sooooo bad but has no means to pay for said GAS check out what ive got and you haven't...thread.

;)

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    edited May 2017
    This line up will definitely change...

http://i.imgur.com/Xzday9g.jpg

Top: Raygun Relic '88 MIJ 62Ri  03 CAR Tele MIM

Lying down: PRS SE One

Bottom: Vintage V624M, 30th Anniversary Tele MIM, 94 MIJ Standard, 84 Burny SuperGrade, 90 Burny 335, PRS SE 245 Soapbar, 96 Studio, Tanglewood cheap-yet-amazing acoustic, 2017 Tribute T

Missing: Epi J200 (in transit from Scotland) and Roadworn Tele (collecting tonight)

And this is in build:

http://i.imgur.com/WNGoPKp.jpg
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030

I think I've still got one of these somewhere...nice guitars. :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• stimpsonslostsonstimpsonslostson Frets: 5418
    edited May 2017

I think I've still got one of these somewhere...nice guitars.

I only clicked on this thread as I saw Harry was the last poster.... Somewhat disappointed that this was the post. 

Some lovely guitars thus far. Makes feel less "guilty" about having more guitars than I think I need
    Here's my wee collection,
    L-R: Raygun SG Jr, Homemade CBG, Edwards Goldtop, Homemade "Born to Run" Esquire, Revelation Lap Steel.
     I've also got an acoustic too. 
    http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b625/stimpsonslostson/Mobile Uploads/IMG_20170517_153830916_HDR_zpsrpvhywyy.jpg
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12664
    Slightly out of date pic but:

L-R
    Gibson SG 2004
    Shergold Masquerader 12 1979
    Gibson 335 2014
    PRS 305 (can't remember year)
    Squier Silver Series Strat 1992
    Gibson Les Paul 50s tribute 2010
    Fender Precision 1976
    Tanglewood Acoustic 2005
    Fender Telecaster 1972 (in parts)
    Tablecaster (2016)
    Tokai Custom Edition Strat (ex Matt Deighton)
    Roland GR202 (modified)
    Fender Jaguar 2004
    GSP Jazzmaster 2017

Not pictured - Shergold Modulator, Fernandes Strat, Art & Lutherie Acoustic, Fender Telecaster Deluxe Tremelo, Partcaster Telecaster

Yeah... too many
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    There's a long wide shot somewhere of a guy in front of a feck load of marshalls, I think.. harry7 will have to load up one of those shots, but he'll need a few fine days, and a mate with a helicopter to capture the scene, I imagine!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    My very small, but perfectly functioning family. The short parent and the ugly child.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Gagaryn said:
    And lo... I still can't get pics to work despite following the instructions to the letter :(

then you haven't followed the instructions to the letter. :-)
    Turns out it displays fine when I view it on the laptop but not my phone, so I'm gonna stop caring

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7105
    Gassage said:
    Oh go on then.

Top: LP Jr, 1973 Thinline, 1965 bitsa tele, Gibson R9

Bttom: 1960 Strat, Takamine Santa Fe; 1996  Fender CS  '56 Cunetto Strat, Gretsch Elliott Easton 5570, 1964 Sonic Blue Strat, Gibson R6.

Having a good old nose at gassage' stuff here, all his guitars and amps and effects and stuff

took me a couple of minutes to figure out the thing on top of the speaker was a glade ambipure
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    6reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
    Couple shots of my 'guitar corner'.

Bottom pic won't rotate no matter how much I fuck with it. Even uploaded it with the screen on its side...

The 3 hanging up are my legacy guitars haha..
    The central one a Stagg Hss strat, which was my first guitar around 13 or so years ago.
    Last year I sprayed the pick guard black, changed the tuners to black ones and began 'upgrading it' and setting it up.. when the truss rod nut broke... So, its now just a display piece :(

The acoustic that is hanging there is my animal skin stand.

The Ibanez, is a £150 Ibanez Gio that has been used and abused for every unholy tuning for random songs. I couldn't bear to spend more on a guitar that will sit in one obscure tuning and get used not very often.. One day I'll upgrade it slightly and stick it in DCGFAD for cky playthroughs..

The bottom 3..
    My main axe 'Sno White', an Esp Ltd ex-360. Just got it back from Feline, today actually who fixed the nut issue, replacing it for an Earvana like the Esp's of old, and replacing the jack socket.

The two single cuts in the back are 'Monty' a Prs Se Tremonti, and an as of yet unnamed Chapman ml-2.

Those two boutique amps you see.. Yep that's a Line 6 Spider iii which I must have had for 10 years now, and a very recent addition which is the Boss Katana 50.

Couple pedals on the homemade pedalboard, ones a Boss OC-3, the other is a Marshall Regenerator which I picked up over xmas when PMT were smashing em out for £25.

photo IMG_0625_zps02whnymwjpg
    photo IMG_0627_zps4cs9jwejjpg
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4257
    tony99 said

took me a couple of minutes to figure out the thing on top of the speaker was a glade ambipure
    That's not any old Ambipure. It's a Glade Custom Shop edition. Delivers a steady stream of fresh Gilmour sweat scents. The real deal, harvested from the man himself as he played solo 2 from Comfortably Numb. 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    edited May 2017
    here is my current small collection.

Kramer the 84, 2016 Proprietary Run Gibson Les Paul Junior, Roadhouse strat, 2016 Gibson Les Paul Studio