SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Floyd Rose push in arms - in stock at Feline guitars

What's Hot
FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11564
edited January 2022 in Parts £ tFB Trader
These have been available on a limited basis in the USA but shipping costs were always extortionate  when buying a one-off (in fact more than the arm itself)

However we have a batch so give a shout if you want one

Several in stock in Chrome black and gold.
Chrome £22.99
Black £24.99
Gold 28.99

Because of the weird shape of the packaging postage would be £4.50 with signed for delivery as it is too big to go as large letter
So we now send out in smaller packaging to reduce signed for postage to £3 as the blister pack will only be thrown away
Collection in person is free

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ADPADP Frets: 184
    PM sent.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11564
    tFB Trader
    bump

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4180
    That fixes my biggest bugbear with Floyds, the screw-collet assembly always goes floppy and loose, this is where the Ibanez Lo-Pro etc used to win all the time
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • PMmmmmmd
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    edited August 2017 tFB Trader
    Heck - we need to order more black ones - sudden rush of orders

EDIT - just checked our backorders - we have another 10 black ones coming in but will be close to end of the month

• :) No worries, let me know when/if they arrive!
  • Hey @FelineGuitars, I sent you a PM reply regarding this, ready to order if you have any left and tell me the Paypal details. :)
  • Hi. Do you have any of these in stock at the moment? Black/Chrome?
    tFB Trader
    Yes - got lots of stock back in - so give me a shout if you need one

• @FelineGuitars PM and payment sent! :)
  • @FelineGuitars Arm arrived today. All good thanks. Any tips on how to fit it without taking the trem off? I've just put new strings on and got it pretty well set up!
    tFB Trader
    That may be tricky Rory 
    You need a 1/2" spanner or socket on the back to tighten  the nut - not sure if you'd have that space  behind the tree

On some floyd equipped guitars with everything locked down you can actually pull off the springs and free the term itself - make the mod, return the term to its posts and put the springs back on . I've had guitars return to perfectly in tune before when I've done that, but all guitars differ a bit

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    Are these a worthwhile upgrade compared to the Original Floyd Rose screw collar type?
    tFB Trader
    They are very good - however I am thinking that I want to shorten the supplied bar on mine on a grinding stone as I like my arm a touch lower. They are good for removing the slack and wobble

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    Pm'd.
  • Mine is fitted now and I prefer the slightly higher profile as it goes over the pulled-up coil split volume knob on my Charvel, whereas the standard one didn't. :)
    tFB Trader
    Mine is fitted now and I prefer the slightly higher profile as it goes over the pulled-up coil split volume knob on my Charvel, whereas the standard one didn't. :)
    great.

• pm'd
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

tFB Trader
    All orders sent out, but still got lots in stock.

• andypandyp Frets: 332
    @FelineGuitars ;

Sorry for the daft question, but I’m not exactly sure what these look like.

Do these push fit arms literally just push in and pull out without screwing the collar onto the thread? I’m wondering about these as I am a bit worried about how well the stock arm fitting will last on my new Charvel Pro-Mod as I am wanting to take it to my lessons every week and don’t want to leave the arm on in the gig bag. If these just push in and pull out then I think it sounds like it would last better and be less faff, but if they are more permanent style not really designed for lots of taking on and off then I’m probably better off sticking with the standard one.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

Thanks.

Andy