SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Epiphone 'Inspired by 1955' Les Paul Custom *SOLD*

DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
edited November 2017 in Guitars £

This is the Epiphone Ltd Edition 'Inspired by 1955' Les Paul Custom that was released in 2016. Selling as I don't use this anymore as my other main guitar is all I need, and of course I wouldn't mind having the extra cash. I NEED MONEYYYY. This really does look like the real deal, and I *believe* is now out of production.

Was purchased in January 2017 and has been used sparingly for a couple of gigs, a dozen or so rehearsals and hours of bedroom noodling. 

Still in fantastic condition with a few little scratches and blemishes here and there (unavoidable). This guitar is perfect either if you're a blues player or somebody who wants to play something on the heavier end of the spectrum (doom/sludge/stoner etc). Not really designed for indie/jazz/metal but who knows?
- The pickups are Gibson USA P-90s and they are colossal in sound. They REALLY bring the grunt.
- Nice thick 1950s Rounded-C neck with quality ebony fretboard.
- Gold hardware with black 'top hat' knobs.
- Comes with Epiphone hard case and official Epiphone Certificate of Authenticity.

I think it is currently set up with 11-56 strings and turned to Drop B (yes you could probably guess what I play). It won't take long I'm sure to be set up to standard if you know what you're doing. Obviously. (I don't).

Price is £420. I got it for £579 nine months ago. Would price it a bit higher but because action was altered for heavy tuning when I got it, I have priced it accordingly.

The guitar will be delivered by UPS courier and will be double boxed (see pics) inside hard case with all the original packaging, so will be delivered extra safely. Of course if you want to collect then I can knock twenty quid off the price!

Payment by Paypal only please. Friends & Family option much preferred, but if not then please add another £10 to cover for the fees (daylight robbery!).

Will not deliver outside of the UK.

Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments