SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist looking to form a band in Kent

moominman2moominman2 Frets: 9
edited October 2017 in Personnel

Hi everyone...

I'm looking to play in another band in the Maidstone-ish area. Not interested in covers, originals only please!

I've been gigging with my old band 'Stacey and the Freeloaders, since around 2009, playing classic rock and blues type stuff. We've kinda slowed down now. I've played loads of weird and wonderful gigs over that time and miss the scene.

I'm just looking for a project to keep active in the music scene. I wouldn't say that I'm dead serious, but if we took a relaxed approach and see where it went, I wouldn't put any restrictions on it. 

I want to play grungy, rocky stuff. I don't want to place a narrow bracket on it, but I'd be happy with that kinda direction. 

I play guitar but I don't categorise myself as lead or rhythm. I just play what I like, which is the way it should be in my opinion. If it sounds good, go with it...to be perfectly honest, I have minimum knowledge of theory anyway.

Music-wise, I like anything from Neil Young to Rammstein...Slagsmalsklubben to Gogol Bordello. If it sounds good, I'll listen to it.

Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss it over a pint.

Ps- I work full time during the week, am 25 and drive. I'd love to get to a stage where there was potential for a gig every other weekend around the South East...possibly further depending on how we got on!

Cheers,

Luke

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ab2017ab2017 Frets: 20
    edited October 2017
    No longer required
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom