Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Guitar Show February 24 - 25 2018 - The New Bingley Hall, Birmingham.

What's Hot

Comments

• JasonJason Frets: 1103
    edited February 2018 tFB Trader
    The show guide / map / listing is done
    https://i.imgur.com/Iwti0S9.jpg

The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2018 tFB Trader
    Virtually all packed now, plus a HNGD for me, continuing my slight obsession with Japanese Guitars, an Orville V, personally I have already blamed @Chrisv for last months Guitar Mag feature

https://i.imgur.com/S4ZLnMT.jpg

The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Oh the black bag and the white frame is the sofa for The Fretboard's On The Sofa, nothing but IKEA's finest
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited February 2018
    Wool! Eight more sleeps
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
    Jason said:
    Oh the black bag and the white frame is the sofa for The Fretboard's On The Sofa, nothing but IKEA's finest
    A real sofa? !!

I'd imagined @FelineGuitars ; @ThorpyFX ; and @RiftAmps just sitting on some old packing boxes.

In fact, it looks like you've got  3 (there's a coincidence - the right tnumber!)  of cardboard boxes in that shot ...
    :D
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6776
    Buck and Evans on the Sunday!! But I’m going on Saturday!!! Doh!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    I'll try to watch that session for you @mrkb.

And then tell you how good it was, and what you missed ...
    ;)
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6776
    TTony said:
    I'll try to watch that session for you @mrkb.

And then tell you how good it was, and what you missed ...
    ;)
    Thanks, you are a true friend !! ......
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    Jason said:
    A real sofa? !!

I'd imagined @FelineGuitars ; @ThorpyFX ; and @RiftAmps just sitting on some old packing boxes.

In fact, it looks like you've got  3 (there's a coincidence - the right tnumber!)  of cardboard boxes in that shot ...
    A Real Sofa! - I said I would, it really only fits 2, but it will be quite amusing to see them all squashed in :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11570
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:
    TTony said:
    Jason said:
    A real sofa? !!

A Real Sofa! - I said I would, it really only fits 2, but it will be quite amusing to see them all squashed in :)

Er - you have seen Thorpy and myself haven't you...not the smallest of guys (not sure about Mr Rift Amps)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6123
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:
    TTony said:
    Jason said:
    A real sofa? !!

Neither of us are particularly skinny!! This will look like a sausage that has split it’s skin. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3137
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:
    TTony said:
    Jason said:
    A real sofa? !!

Er - you have seen Thorpy and myself haven't you...not the smallest of guys (not sure about Mr Rift Amps)
    Yeah, I’m carrying some mass too. Better get a beanbag
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

tFB Trader
    ThorpyFX said:
    Jason said:
    TTony said:
    Jason said:
    A real sofa? !!

Neither of us are particularly skinny!! This will look like a sausage that has split it’s skin. 
    I know :-) :-)
    tFB Trader
    Maybe the sofa can be symbolic :)
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11570
    tFB Trader
    I have a bizarre vision of the 3 of us sat on bar-stools on a stage and people in the audience thinking: " That boy band have REALLY let themselves go"

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8693
    @Jason ;Are any of the sessions being filmed?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    tFB Trader
    Roland said:
    @Jason ;Are any of the sessions being filmed?
    Some of it, I can't quite stretch to a full film crew yet
  • I have a bizarre vision of the 3 of us sat on bar-stools on a stage and people in the audience thinking: " That boy band have REALLY let themselves go"
    @FelineGuitars is the dangerous one, @ThorpyFX is the sensitive one.
    @Jason - your photobucket account is showing as disabled , so none of your images show here - or anywhere else that you've posted them.

You might be able to see them yourself, but that's likely because they're in your cache.
  • TTony said:
    @Jason - your photobucket account is showing as disabled , so none of your images show here - or anywhere else that you've posted them.

You might be able to see them yourself, but that's likely because they're in your cache.
    Cache is king
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom