Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Yorkie said:
    I always like how @Winny_Pooh 's boards are full of booteek pedals, topped off with a humble Marshall Reflector.
    With custom knobs though! :)
    You know...those knobs cost about £20 from Banzai....almost the value of another used Reflector :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • YorkieYorkie Frets: 1494
    Yorkie said:
    I always like how @Winny_Pooh 's boards are full of booteek pedals, topped off with a humble Marshall Reflector.
    With custom knobs though! :)
    You know...those knobs cost about £20 from Banzai....almost the value of another used Reflector :)
    I know, I have been doing some knob hunting recently and the good ones are not cheap. Thinking of modding/changing my Guv'nor 2's for probably the same reason you've changed yours. 
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

• @Yorkie the stacked knobs may prove annoying to replace. Alternatively you could try roughing up a small indicator strip and adding black marker on top
  • YorkieYorkie Frets: 1494
    @Yorkie the stacked knobs may prove annoying to replace. Alternatively you could try roughing up a small indicator strip and adding black marker on top
    Exactly what I had in mind. Will share the results once it's done. 
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

• PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3396
    Just finished building a new board. Much more simple, no midi silliness, just back to basics. The Temple Audio Duo is great - I have the IEC and the 4 way patch bay modules installed, so 4cm and power is much cleaner and easier to set up.

This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
    edited September 2021
    My Chase Bliss Brothers has arrived back from America, repaired and working again (even though it was out of warranty, unbelievable service, huge thanks to CB) and a warranty replacement for my borked Delay Llama Xtreme has also arrived, along with a Wet mono V5… the Neunaber was potentially going to replace the Talisman but they both sound superb, so… well who knows, one of them, both…

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5368
    Behold my tiny weeny badly lit board of pedals ...

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jhumberjhumber Frets: 238
    Few recent updates... really digging the Unit67 and Mr Brown tremolo.
    Chain: Turbo Tuner > Vibe Machine > Gorilla Warfare (Rat) > Unit67 > Protein > GE-7 > Chorus > ElCap > Trem >> Carr Rambler.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Now I've migrated completely from my large board based around the Boss ES-8 to the Boss GT-1000, I need a backup board just to get me through a gig. I had a Pedaltrain Nano+ and a bunch of pedals lying around. I needed something that could go into an amp or to the PA with some form of modelling, no matter how nasty, just to get through a gig in an emergency. I think this will do the job...

The Zoom will act as a tuner, can give me amp modelling with or without a cab, and can do delays, mods, reverbs etc. This means I can either go into the PA (or an FRFR setup) or an amp (either the FX return or the front end).

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17598
    tFB Trader
    Now I've migrated completely from my large board based around the Boss ES-8 to the Boss GT-1000, I need a backup board just to get me through a gig. I had a Pedaltrain Nano+ and a bunch of pedals lying around. I needed something that could go into an amp or to the PA with some form of modelling, no matter how nasty, just to get through a gig in an emergency. I think this will do the job...

The Zoom will act as a tuner, can give me amp modelling with or without a cab, and can do delays, mods, reverbs etc. This means I can either go into the PA (or an FRFR setup) or an amp (either the FX return or the front end).

I like how the emergency backup still has 4 gain stages :)

• Now I've migrated completely from my large board based around the Boss ES-8 to the Boss GT-1000, I need a backup board just to get me through a gig. I had a Pedaltrain Nano+ and a bunch of pedals lying around. I needed something that could go into an amp or to the PA with some form of modelling, no matter how nasty, just to get through a gig in an emergency. I think this will do the job...

I like how the emergency backup still has 4 gain stages :)

I was desparately trying to get my Magnetic Effects White Atom on there as well...I still might replace the Boss FB-2 with it!
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11872
    edited September 2021
    Out goes flux and Gen loss, in comes a chorus and Tonal Recall.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader

Pedals with that many knobs make me feel kind of stressed out.  I think that would be my anti-pedalboard. 

Super jealous of the TB-2W though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I want to get a boss Waza delay and chorus but don’t have the funds yet.
  • Out goes flux and Gen loss, in comes a chorus and Tonal Recall.

This photo is a Reverb price-gouger’s wet dream!

Some stunning pedals, @RaymondLin ;
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    I want to get a boss Waza delay and chorus but don’t have the funds yet.

I will be posting my all Waza board at some point,

Both Waza choruses are amazing!
  • JotaJota Frets: 463
    After going for a flat board (love it for the expression pedal) I found out the Metro 16 format is the best for me so, went back to it.
    Would love to get a flatboard with this size but don't want to put the power supply under the HX Stomp (to high and too much heat) so I guess I'm stuck with the Pedaltrain format.

edited September 2021

This photo is a Reverb price-gouger’s wet dream!

Some stunning pedals, @RaymondLin ;;
    Thanks! I originally wanted to put on the Copper WV but I grabbed the wrong box off the shelve lol. Although the Black one i believe is limited as it's the same colour as the mk1 but both are quite rare.
  • DanDan Frets: 441
    Mine is done....for the moment anyway.
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • T.AvonT.Avon Frets: 25
    edited September 2021
    First post here. Mid size board almost finished, waiting on a couple of pedals and will tidy up the cable ties. 
    0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom