Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26916
    @stickyfiddle what's the pink pedal next to the Green Rhino?
    @english_bob Funny Little Boxes 1991. Lovely little box of nostalgic noises. I don't use it often but it usually raises a grin when I do
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5132
    @stickyfiddle what's the pink pedal next to the Green Rhino?
    @english_bob Funny Little Boxes 1991. Lovely little box of nostalgic noises. I don't use it often but it usually raises a grin when I do

Thanks. That's a quality selection.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

edited June 2022
    Yeah, it's not bad :dissapointed: 

I'm mostly obsessed with the ADG-1 and Polaris at the moment. There's a DOD Looking Glass tucked in at the back as well, which is great fun in a way that feels like a Red Llama with more controls. 

I still haven't got the hang of the Afterneath, which is frustrating because I love it in demos. 
  • Yeah, it's not bad. I'm mostly obsessed with the ADG-1 and Polaris at the moment. There's a DOD Looking Glass tucked in at the back as well, which is great fun in a way that feels like a Red Llama with more controls. 

I still haven't got the hang of the Afterneath, which is frustrating because I love it in demos. 
    Really interested in the ADG-1, the collector//emitter demo sounds amazing. Intrigued by the modulation, do you reckon it could replace a chorus pedal?
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Not on a board but this is the current “inspiration pile” 

Those Rossa Corsa Broadcasts are bloody superb too. Would love to hear that with the Warthog
    How very rock and roll
    Not on a board but this is the current “inspiration pile” 

Those Rossa Corsa Broadcasts are bloody superb too. Would love to hear that with the Warthog
    Ironically I'm a bit whelmed by the Broadcast. It's fun as a super-raspy fuzz, but the cleaner end of things is a bit toppy for me.. which is really ironic considering I typically like a pretty trebly sound

Yeah, it's not bad. I'm mostly obsessed with the ADG-1 and Polaris at the moment. There's a DOD Looking Glass tucked in at the back as well, which is great fun in a way that feels like a Red Llama with more controls. 

Really interested in the ADG-1, the collector//emitter demo sounds amazing. Intrigued by the modulation, do you reckon it could replace a chorus pedal?
    @gatheredinsong  It's a FANTASTIC delay, as you'd expect from the maker's pedigree. I'm not sure re chorus alternative as I'm not really a chorus guy. It'll go to a really extreme wobble if you set the Amount above about 2 o'clock, but at more reasonable settings and a 50/50 mix it does a nice Andy Summers impression (I think..)
  • gatheredinsonggatheredinsong Frets: 649
    edited June 2022

Yeah, it's not bad. I'm mostly obsessed with the ADG-1 and Polaris at the moment. There's a DOD Looking Glass tucked in at the back as well, which is great fun in a way that feels like a Red Llama with more controls. 

@gatheredinsong  It's a FANTASTIC delay, as you'd expect from the maker's pedigree. I'm not sure re chorus alternative as I'm not really a chorus guy. It'll go to a really extreme wobble if you set the Amount above about 2 o'clock, but at more reasonable settings and a 50/50 mix it does a nice Andy Summers impression (I think..)
    Thanks. I'm going to have to try one at some point!
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    edited June 2022
    Knocked up this mini board for fun/practice

The DD-7 has a loop function 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • roberty said:
    Knocked up this mini board for fun/practice

The DD-7 has a loop function 

I love that! Superb bunch of pedals.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    edited June 2022
    I managed to find a nice small tap tempo switch and Velcro it all down.

There’s room to smush them closer together for if/when I decide to get a multi-mod type pedal to replace the Phase 95 

And a closer look to prove the tap doesn’t overhang like it seems from the other shot 

Red ones are better. 
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456

Thanks. I'm going to have to try one at some point!
    On single bucket mode with low delay time it’s a great chorus. 
  • 26.226.2 Frets: 524
    TimmyO said:

There’s room to smush them closer together for if/when I decide to get a multi-mod type pedal to replace the Phase 95 

And a closer look to prove the tap doesn’t overhang like it seems from the other shot 

Really like that board! Have you tried the phase 95 before the drives out of interest? I much prefer it, and all phasers, that way. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    26.2 said:
    TimmyO said:

Really like that board! Have you tried the phase 95 before the drives out of interest? I much prefer it, and all phasers, that way. 

Cheers. I have in the past - I like both ways for sure - only done it this way on this board 
    Red ones are better. 
  • JotaJota Frets: 463
    TimmyO said:

If you don't have anything against sideways pedals, you could have more space for the tap tempo this way:

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6869
    My latest additions were a couple Led strips powered by the Ojai :) 

No real reason… just felt like it. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3389

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30873
    At my pal’s studio for a couple of days

My minimalist rig- covering immense ground with two and a bit pedals

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456
    Gassage said:
    At my pal’s studio for a couple of days

My minimalist rig- covering immense ground with two and a bit pedals

Nice. I absolutely adore the Echoczar - I need to buy another as this pic is making me miss my old one!
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Retro board! Did this for a thing this weekend

These are pedals I've used for a long time, the Rat, DD-3 and AD-9 are actual units I've owned for over 20 years. Kind of puts things into perspective. I sold my old DOD 250 because it didn't have an LED, shame cos it looked knackered like the rest of these

For low-mid gain I use the 250 as a base tone and the Rat for a lead boost. For high gain I would reverse the order and have the Rat for the base tone and the 250 to boost solos. These pedals just work for me, can cover so much ground 

Reverb and tremolo on the amp 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom