Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2926
    edited September 2013
    http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/Bydytron/IMG_20130922_130057_zpsaa2f19b8.jpg

Nothing fancy, but I just rearranged it so thought I'd better take a snap!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bidley;39456" said:
    http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/Bydytron/IMG_20130922_130057_zpsaa2f19b8.jpg

Nothing fancy, but I just rearranged it so thought I'd better take a snap!
    as I seem to be coming obsessed with this now - is the Zoom off the same psu as everything else?
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    edited September 2013
    @EricTheWeary It is indeed. I'm using a Carl Martin Pro Power.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bidley;39560" said:
    which has proper isolated ( right word?) outs. Seems a bit hit and miss mixing digital and analog without that.

^#(^
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Latest incarnation:

Got rid of the second delay (didn't like the loop in my JC amps) and the Mooer Green Mile (I never use it) and tidied up the wiring a bit. Also shortened the middle strut under the shelf to allow easier cable routing and made room for a second power supply under the shelf, because I have a feeling that I'll need it if I go for the everything-on-the-board approach I was discussing earlier in the week.

Having taken the photo, I've noticed that the gig tape binding on the board is getting a bit loose...guess that'll be a job for next week.
    <space for hire>
  • longilongi Frets: 95
    Here's my humble setup.

Bidley;39560" said:
    which has proper isolated ( right word?) outs. Seems a bit hit and miss mixing digital and analog without that.

^#(^
    I used to gig basically that setup, but with a Zoom G3 instead of the MS70CDR, all powered by two One Spots with no issues (I had to power the chains in the loop and front of the amp separately to avoid ground loopage).
  • This is mine. used into a Fender Twin. the delay and chorus is in the loop. I have used the G2D for ages and its a total unsung hero - just wish it was in a smaller enclosure. Same argument for DLS, but again a brilliant pedal. I have a few really good pedals in the wings so plan on a new version soon. http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/catag/image_zps91d7b166.jpg
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Minor thing but I wish more people would post bandlinks alongside their board, I look at it and think "hey I wonder what that sounds like".
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • shadyshady Frets: 252
    @longi - did the footswitches go duff on the AX3000 or was the change due to personal choice?
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1741
    Really sorry about the poor quality photo - but it was taken just before we started a gig. This is my current* live board

*changes quite often

We have

Vox 847 Wah
    Digitech Bad Monkey
    Tech 21 XXL Overdrive
    EXH Little Big Muff
    Behrginer Phaser (very cheap but i think is fantastic)
    Belcat Delay - great little delay pedal

The footswitch on the right is a Line 6 FBV Express used to control the Line 6 Duoverb amplifier.

I'll try and take a better picture once I've added/removed a few bits which i'm sure I will this weekend
  • My latest .. replaced my pedaltrain jr + timeline with the el capistan and diago commuter :)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1741
    Errrrrrr 'accidentally' bought a Line 6 M13 this afternoon - after reading all your shining reviews of the M5 I was offered this one at a great deal.
  • markjwgraham;36621" said:
    Here's my minimalist pedalboard:

Got a walkthrough on my Youtube channel. And also got a tour of the U2 sounds this board gets on that channel too - link to hearing the sounds and an annotated walk-through of how I got those sounds --> HERE ARE THE PEDALBOARD SOUNDS

Chain is:Guitar> Interface in> Wampler Ego> Windu Boost> TC Flashback> Strymon Bluesky> Interface out> Amp (MJW Bantam)

Absolutely LOVE this setup, and gets me everything from U2 through to AC/DC. Will be loading more videos to show it off soon.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    longi said:
    Here's my humble setup.

What are those Korg Toneworks units like?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said:
    What are those Korg Toneworks units like?
    Do I detect a hint of desperation? :D
    <space for hire>
    Yeah a little bit!

If you can find me a unit that does phaser + digital delay + reverse delay + reverb, sends midi program changes, doesn't have a gap between patch changes... I'm all EARS! :D
  • Drew_fx said:
    Yeah a little bit!

If you can find me a unit that does phaser + digital delay + reverse delay + reverb, sends midi program changes, doesn't have a gap between patch changes... I'm all EARS! :D
    To be honest, I still reckon you just need a bunch of rack gear - maybe a pair of TC G-Major 2s, possibly with a D-Two as well. It would solve all your problems...
    <space for hire>
    Nah, don't really want to go rack.
  • longilongi Frets: 95
    shady;42010" said:
    @longi - did the footswitches go duff on the AX3000 or was the change due to personal choice?
    A bit if both! I've changed the tact switches numerous times now, so I thought I'd change them for one proper ones that hopefully won't wear out! It's also a lot easier to change presets or punch individual effects in and out without fear of hitting another switch! It was a bit of a faff but we defiantly worth it.