Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471

i ripped up my board last night again...i want to do MORE with LESS...having said that, i also have an Empress Echosystem coming in, so that will replace the Kilobyte. Thats the catalyst for the More with Less philosophy...i figure with less pedals, ill make more use of the Empress to make weird and wonderful noises

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Same pedals but replaced my old Gorm with a pedalbay and rewired the whole thing to include a nice dual looper from Expresso fx.

First loop has both delays and the other has the vibe, mini vent & trem.

http://i.imgur.com/4gHGEMc.jpg

Buy the TD-X recently? Nice board!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Latest incarnation. Think I'll keep this one for a while; I quite like it.  That, and the new restrictions on rosewood will mess a few things up...!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cogsrm9zmimrau/Photo 06-04-2017, 21 16 12.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewwkyr3gubyocef/Photo 06-04-2017, 21 16 08.jpg?dl=0
  • peachespeaches Frets: 45
    samzadgan said:

i ripped up my board last night again...i want to do MORE with LESS...having said that, i also have an Empress Echosystem coming in

Echosystem got a set ship date yet? I know Andertons says 18th but they're often not all that accurate. So tempted to get one. 
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Same pedals but replaced my old Gorm with a pedalbay and rewired the whole thing to include a nice dual looper from Expresso fx.

First loop has both delays and the other has the vibe, mini vent & trem.

http://i.imgur.com/4gHGEMc.jpg

Niiiice. What pedalbay is that?? They look cool!
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    peaches said:
    samzadgan said:

i ripped up my board last night again...i want to do MORE with LESS...having said that, i also have an Empress Echosystem coming in

Echosystem got a set ship date yet? I know Andertons says 18th but they're often not all that accurate. So tempted to get one. 
    @peaches suppose to be by end of April.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7735
    @Jonathanthomas83 about 6 months, awesome thing, wish it came out years ago. 

@Drew_TNBD the 60, I believe it's the same size as a pedaltrain 2
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8592
    I've been meaning to do this for ages, partly to piss off pedal aficionados, but mainly because there are other things to have on a pedal board.
    Clockwise from top left: tin of spare fuses, tin of picks, space for pint of beer, talcum powder for sweaty hands, Bluetooth transmitter for iPad, Mission pedal (wah), footpedal for iPad, volume pedal (off board), footpedal for lights, Fractal MFC with Dymo labels and a light coating of beer and talc. Not shown is a spare top E string which has slid under the MFC.

Something I've managed to avoid is too many cable to the board, particularly mains electricity. There's just one, an armoured 9 pin midi cable which connects the MFC to the AxeFX, and through that to the lighting controller.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    IMG_0247.JPG 152.2K
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:
    I've been meaning to do this for ages, partly to piss off pedal aficionados, but mainly because there are other things to have on a pedal board.
    Clockwise from top left: tin of spare fuses, tin of picks, space for pint of beer, talcum powder for sweaty hands, Bluetooth transmitter for iPad, Mission pedal (wah), footpedal for iPad, volume pedal (off board), footpedal for lights, Fractal MFC with Dymo labels and a light coating of beer and talc. Not shown is a spare top E string which has slid under the MFC.

Something I've managed to avoid is too many cable to the board, particularly mains electricity. There's just one, an armoured 9 pin midi cable which connects the MFC to the AxeFX, and through that to the lighting controller.
    I hope there's room for a map, compass, crampons and Kendal mint cake...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:

Mine will look similar, very soon! :-)
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • jacksparrowjacksparrow Frets: 673
    Lovely jazzmaster there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I hope Matt does another run of the mini Judder soon, I've got the full size one and no room for it on my board.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Roland said:

Looking at that makes we want to take a shower.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7145
    VJIves said:
    I hope Matt does another run of the mini Judder soon, I've got the full size one and no room for it on my board.
    Such a great pedal. Was lucky as matt did me and Nick a really good deal on them - really love it. If I had room, I'd have the big one in a shot. 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30826
    Ch..ch...ch...changes- in the Tapestry Volume, Effectrode BB, Cornish Rack Tube Distortion and @Thorpyfx Peacekeeper....

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My board after the Fig Fumb came in. Taken at today's video shoot. 

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff193/guitarsforminnaars/BBCB54FD-9A5F-4699-8475-FB3B0C7E6C50.jpg

Just a thing of beauty.
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 123
    This was my board until very recently now sadly depleted just the FD-2 and Polytune left on top. Underneath is a klon buffer and Cioks AC-10.

• BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2208
    edited April 2017
    A few changes and a couple of additions. Just the Big Sky in loop, everything else in front, and I add the H9 when I fancy it. Really enjoying this set-up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UJkXE
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7801
    A few changes and a couple of additions. Just the Big Sky in loop, everything else in front, and I add the H9 when I fancy it. Really enjoying this set-up.

Wow, the Srtymon PSU is dinky...