SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Another ditto thread - looking for band/musicians/fun jam sessions Selby/York area

drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 912
edited March 2014 in Personnel
As per several similar threads, recently moved to Selby area and want to make contact with local musicians or join a band. I'm a guitarist (50's), good gear, experienced, with own transport looking for classic rock/metal, blues, blues/rock, prog band or muso's. I'm flexible and can play most styles. It would be nice to get out and do a few gigs but I'm happy to play for fun and to work on original material or play covers.

Is there anybody out there?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 833
    Oh Mo - I wish we lived a little closer to each other.
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 912
    That would be good Matt!
  • johnbiffajohnbiffa Frets: 29
    I am a bass player, who also plays guitar and live in E Yorks, gig with The Proper Boys in NE but looking for some local entertainment !
    I'm not sure I'm all that entertaining but I'll drop you a PM John. ;-)
  • Hi there.  I am a multi instrumentalist performer and composer living in Selby.  I play accoridon, piano, percussion, drums etc. Perhaps we could get our heads together and talk about some ideas.  I would like to maybe form a duo or band to play the odd gig here and there.  I'm mainly blues influenced but open to anything really.

Drop me a line.

Taylor

Piano, Accordion, Percussion, Drum Kit, Composer

Hi Taylor,
    I've PM'd you.