theFretBoard Jam - goes South - 2nd Jun 2018 **RESERVE LIST OPEN**

What's Hot

Comments

• Anyone fancy popping via Huddersfield to get me?

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Sort of - through A24 to Jct 8 and then round. Not sure on capacity with gear and stuff. The boot in 5 seat config is OK but not enormous. I was expecting to put the back seats down. We can see closer to the time. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    sure.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7763
    edited February 2018
    Paypal sent. Will bring my vintage Marshall & a 2 x 12 if anyone is keen to hear it.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27429
    Splendid @Winny_Pooh ; - and payment received.
    :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited February 2018
    @TTony
    Understood, ..I had kind of forgotten how it all works with my recent events, so I'll keep my second choice suggestion and as an alternative for no.1,....can I Suggest 'Down at the Doctors' by Dr Feelgood please? (Seemed Appropriate!)

@McToot I can fix your 20-second vignette 'Thing' and get you playing full songs in one afternoon.
      @peteri same goes for you and anyone else who's not feeling up to this or whatever it is you say, it's the approach that's the key.
    My place is open to anyone that can be arsed travelling to Bedford with a guitar in your hand. There are amps here, bring your effects if you need to and be prepared to pay £2.50 for the car park and spend around 3 -4 hours asking anything you want and learning how to survive a jam session. I've got access to a ton of backing tracks so real-time practice is possible as well as "Breaking it down".
    We can focus on the songs you're doing or whatever you want to gain strength in, it's your call.
    I'm free most days so just sort something out and get down here if you feel like you want to. I can show you how to 'Learn' songs with a structure to it and eventually, like me, you'll hear a song on the radio that you've never heard before and know 75% of how to play it before you even pick a guitar up, including what key it's in by just listening.

There's way too much to type here.
    If you want help with this, just ask.

@darthed1981 is coming here this weekend for exactly this reason. He's been before and  maybe has something to say about it, so has @Vinylfan and @aord43 .

@Bridgehouse and MANY OTHERS work hard enough on these events so if I can help with tuition I'd be more than glad to.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27429
    @Alnico - great 2nd choice!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3062
    I really need to start playing a guitar again....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 681
    Im in berkshire so not far, i am however socially inept. Ill try and talk myself into it, would be nice to put some faces to names.
  • Anyone fancy popping via Huddersfield to get me?
    ...and me...

I've paid PPG Tony - hopefully you got it.

Looking forward to not having to play drums all day this time :-) so can show off my awful axe wielding skills instead.

Can I suggest

Motown junk - manic Street Preachers
    Jailbreak - thin Lizzy

And Directions to a good pie shop can't survive without northern food (should I bring my own gravy just in case?)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    ftumch said:
    Im in berkshire so not far, i am however socially inept. Ill try and talk myself into it, would be nice to put some faces to names.
    You know me Kev (from one of those Cobham services meets I mentioned above) - that's all you need. 

In addition to that you are considerably more socially able than many of the forum reprobates I have met over the years...

;) 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    As I put on the other thread... sorry guys, I won't be able to come down for this one. I hope you have a great time (all of the time).
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2758
    McToot said:
    ftumch said:
    You know me Kev (from one of those Cobham services meets I mentioned above) - 

;) 
    I year the police stamp down on that sort of behaviour these days ;)
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 681
    McToot said:
    ftumch said:
    You know me Kev (from one of those Cobham services meets I mentioned above) - that's all you need. 

In addition to that you are considerably more socially able than many of the forum reprobates I have met over the years...

;) 
    How could i forget Jules, we'll always have Cobham.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2234
    impmann said:
    As I put on the other thread... sorry guys, I won't be able to come down for this one. I hope you have a great time (all of the time).
    Where's the pouty emoticon when you need it. What am I going to do without my roadie/guitar tech? Also I'm probably going to take the Samson Era Bad Cat BC30.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7332
    can non forum members attend with a member? Maybe it would help one of my mature students to get in and amongst other players?
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Get them to register?

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • BroccoBrocco Frets: 88
    just paid - here are a few tracks for consideration:

Hot Blooded
    20th Century Boy 
    Move Over
    Come Together
    Just What I Needed
    Pistol Of Fire 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6768
    Brocco said:
    just paid - here are a few tracks for consideration:

Hot Blooded
    20th Century Boy 
    Move Over
    Come Together
    Just What I Needed
    Pistol Of Fire 
    That’s great Ian,
    Come Together sounded good at Huddersfield- I think I’ll learn that one myself. Are you bringing the Matchless?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7332
    57Deluxe said:
    can non forum members attend with a member? Maybe it would help one of my mature students to get in and amongst other players?
    Get them to register?
    is hard enough to get them to practice!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>