SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD CS 50's Tele Thinline (Rick 360-12 SOLD & Fano Alt De Facto JM6 SOLD)

What's Hot
The_Whisper_ThiefThe_Whisper_Thief Frets: 98
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
I've decided to let some of my wee collection of babies find new homes so here's a couple of additions to my listing. 

I'll help with shipping if anyone wants to arrange that themselves. I have shipping boxes and lots of packing material. 

Fender Custom Shop 50's Telecaster Thinline in Frost Gold - £2000 

This is a beast of a guitar. She has a closet classic finish so has some great checking on the top and back but the neck is clean. As she is a "50's" blackguard tele she has a magnificent Nocaster U neck and nocaster pickups. There's a 4 way selector on there too for the extra pickup selection.  More photos available if you drop me a PM

Rickenbacker 360-12 £1300 SOLD
This is a lovely Ricky 360 12 string from October 1986 that Ive had the pleasure of looking after since 1995

The chap I bought her from told me it belonged to the guitarist in the Soup Dragons (which I have since had confirmed by Jim McCulloch himself) and she is a really sweet player with a surprisingly fat sound as well as the revered jangle associated with the model

I believe the guitar has been refinished as there is a spot on the guitar where it looks like there has been a little repair. Its on the top so nothing structural and has been expertly finished over, which leads me to think the whole guitar has been re-finished. I cant stress enough that this has been an expert job, its smooth and a beautiful colour. Ill add more photos as soon as i can but if you look at the attached photo what looks like a knot in the wood in the bass side horn/cutaway is the little repair.

Its the stereo model so has the two jacks but can be used normally with one jack. Original pickups and all other hardware
No original case but I have a Hiscox case that I've been using that I'll include

SOLD Offers around £1400 SOLD
Here is my beloved Seafoam Green Alt De Facto JM6 SOLD

She was born in 2014 when Fano were in their prime and the premier builders guild was the darling of the industry. She is a “light distress” model so has a few chips and the most wonderful checking to her really thin nitro finish. The pickguard is mint green (looks white in some photos) so she has that really cool smokey room vibe to her.

Two Fralin p-90’s, the bigsby and a compound radius (I believe 7.25-9.5) board make her a real swiss army knife of a guitar. It really can do anything.

She holds her tuning impeccably and I have never had to touch the setup or intonation

Her beautiful Fano hard case is still immaculate too

I will help with shipping if the buyer wants to arrange, pay themselves and accepts responsibility. I have a box and can pack her well. 

Thanks everyone! 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments