TRADES - Custom Shop Strat or Tele.
I'm selling this one as I have 3 other incredible guitars to keep me happy and I am planning a major holiday that I have been putting off for too long. The holiday is 18 months away so I'm listing this guitar now as I appreciate that it is a niche instrument and I may have to wait for the right buyer to come along. Trades are not an option.....unless it's for travellers cheques or yen!
The guitar is in wonderful condition with just one ding to the top.
And now to the eye-watering price. It's $11,900 by the time it arrives from the US, that's currently £8,305.99. Honduran Rosewood isn't cheap and it isn't easy to get hold of now because of CITES and there isn't another of these OOs in this spec' in existence. It's incredibly special.
There is just one other pre-loved Bashkin on sale this side of the Atlantic from which you'll see that my asking price is favourable:https://thenorthamericanguitar.com/products/bashkin-great-wave-brazilian-rosewood-adirondack-spruce-pre-owned
Here are the spec's:
• Adirondack spruce top
• Honduran rosewood back and sides
• 12 frets to the body
• 25.4” scale
• 1.75” nut width
• 2.25” string spacing at saddle
• 14.25” lower bout
• Mahogany neck
• Bolivian rosewood/holly purfling
• Bolivian rosewood/holly bindings
• Madagascar rosewood headstock veneer
• Honduran rosewood rear headstock veneer
• Water buffalo horn position markers (with side dots)
• Segmented torched white oak burl, with bone intersegments rosette
• Macassar ebony fretboard
• Macassar ebony bridge
• Schertler chrome tuners
• Ebony tuner buttons
• Bone nut and saddle
• Ebony bridge pins
• Clear pickguard and a high quality hard case
Steve in Chippenham