I am not a number, etc...

ok, yes I am. 9. 
    Don’t tell em Pike!
    Got your number...
    You gave me sweet 16 you schmoozer!
    Mwah!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    I’m number 4 . Hidden behind a fist full of Rock n Roll ! 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    sticker said:
    I’m number 4 . Hidden behind a fist full of Rock n Roll ! 
    Best type of fisting I hear...
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
    Phil_aka is number 1.

No.  I meant on the photo.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    I'm a shy and retiring number 6. Everyone who knows me, would tell you exactly how shy I am. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    7 and 12 are @Snags ; and @Sasquatch_Bob ; respectively - two mighty fine bearded gents on the opposite end of the height spectrum...

;) 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• yep I'm on pole position at no 1
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    All tagged!
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5359
    Bugger, @McToot remembered who i was. Guilty as charged.

Snags said:
    Bugger, @McToot remembered who i was. Guilty as charged.

We won’t forget you that easily ;)
    Right. I’ve been musing on the weekend today. I have decided that there was too much talent on show this weekend and as organiser I should be allowed to look brilliant and have everyone gasp at my exceptional musical skills.

So if you could all (without exception) be a bit more shit next time it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 227
    What a fabulous looking weekend! So pleased for everyone that it went so brilliantly! A goal for the future one day hopefully..
    @Alnico, so happy to see you out rocking your stuff with your lovely Strat. Back where you belong, on stage. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Right. I’ve been musing on the weekend today. I have decided that there was too much talent on show this weekend and as organiser I should be allowed to look brilliant and have everyone gasp at my exceptional musical skills.

So if you could all (without exception) be a bit more shit next time it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
    I...err...I'm going to struggle to lower my bar any further. 

I suppose I've also got an axe in my bushcraft bag 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Blackjack said:
    What a fabulous looking weekend! So pleased for everyone that it went so brilliantly! A goal for the future one day hopefully..
    @Alnico, so happy to see you out rocking your stuff with your lovely Strat. Back where you belong, on stage. 

Big wis for that.

When you coming to one then? We did an acoustic open mic before the “main” gig.... :D
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 227
    Blackjack said:

Big wis for that.

When you coming to one then? We did an acoustic open mic before the “main” gig.... :D
    Have to confess to being at my happiest with my Tele in my hands rather than an acoustic but I do play my Taylor and my 12 string as well.
    Having listened to the sound clips I need to polish up some skills first (learning how to jam as I wouldn’t have a bloody clue what to play, master barre chords which is work in progress) but would really love to do it sometime. Am playing a few open mic sessions (but not jam sessions) now so fingers crossed. 
    Blackjack said:
    Blackjack said:

Big wis for that.

Have to confess to being at my happiest with my Tele in my hands rather than an acoustic but I do play my Taylor and my 12 string as well.
    Having listened to the sound clips I need to polish up some skills first (learning how to jam as I wouldn’t have a bloody clue what to play, master barre chords which is work in progress) but would really love to do it sometime. Am playing a few open mic sessions (but not jam sessions) now so fingers crossed. 
    Skill level irrelevant.. I have never experienced an atmosphere where there was so little judgement, criticism or eyeball rolling - it was 150% encouragement, advice and support. Us old lags get a real kick out of getting someone across a “personal goal” line.. for me, it was seeing people pick up a bass and jam a tune for the first time on one.. just brilliant.. 

We get first timers strumming along right through to bloody show offs nailing solos - like @bloodandtears rattling out proper virtuoso stuff. 

But nobody - and I mean nobody bats an eyelid when it comes to personal performance levels. The biggest applause always goes to someone who gets through their first song ever.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Legionreturns said:

I've also got an axe in my bushcraft bag 
    Is that a euphemism for a scrotal piercing?!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Legionreturns said:

No...it's purely about my magnificent chopper

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Legionreturns said:

No...it's purely about my magnificent chopper

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5459
    edited August 2018
    I'm chuffed that it was a hoot and that everyone had an amazing time. Congratulations to all who pushed themselves and achieved goals.
    It was just too far and too costly for me to go. Well, this time at least! You never know, I may make the trek down from the Arctic for a future event.