SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Collings OM2H with K&K Trinity Pro (dual source)

Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 205
edited September 2018 in Acoustics £

Fitted with K&K Trinity Pickup and includes external blender preamp

The OM2H Natural has a Sitka Spruce Top, East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, Modified V Honduran Mahogany Neck (1 3/4" nut), Ebony Fretboard, MOP Dot Inlays, Tortoise-Style Binding, Tortoise-Style Pickguard, Nickel Waverly Tuners, Ebony Bridge, Incl. original Collings Deluxe Hardshell Case (1 catch is broken but is included)

Small body but extremely powerful, a really easy guitar to play.  It has been played, gigged and recorded so I'm sure it has the odd mark here and there but I do look after guitars.

The K&K Trinity pickup system is (to me) the very best acoustic pickup available (another £350 + fitting).  It is a dual source system with the pickups on the bridge plate and a micro condenser mic with a 20-20,000 Hz frequency range.  The external Trinity Preamp allows for easy adjustment of mic and pickup volume and internal adjustable trimpots adjust gain/EQ with +/- 20 dB bass, midrange and treble filters for each individual channel. 

I have just got a 0002H from a friend and I'm a sucker for a slotted headstock (although it doesn't have a pickup).  I'm going to list them both and whichever one sells first, I'll keep the other.

£2,650

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1190
    Did you just keep the slot-head?
  • @camf - Yes, I'm now deciding whether to keep the 002h or the 0002h - they're too similar to need both.
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'