Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Quad (Leicester) Edition - Saturday 24th November 2018

What's Hot

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Bugger. I was hoping to do Hey Joe. But see ive been nobbled. Since I’ve committed to it anyway for my tutor, it would be something to work towards.

And i’ll take Rockin in the Free World. Ta.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6776
    fandango said:
    Bugger. I was hoping to do Hey Joe. But see ive been nobbled. Since I’ve committed to it anyway for my tutor, it would be something to work towards.

Huh - what do you mean - if you want to play Hey Joe put your name down for it! We'll play it as many times as needed to get everyone a go! That's how the jams have always worked.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    mrkb said:
    fandango said:

Huh - what do you mean - if you want to play Hey Joe put your name down for it! We'll play it as many times as needed to get everyone a go! That's how the jams have always worked.
    Ta matey. Have posted in the setlist thread.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I posted this in the set list thread, but worth repeating in case it’s missed.

I now can’t make it on that day so please pass my place onto someone else. 

Have fun all. 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    I posted this in the set list thread, but worth repeating in case it’s missed.

I now can’t make it on that day so please pass my place onto someone else. 

Have fun all. 
    Noted - I’m on it!

@fandango - if you want to do it mate, you can do it. We will do it twice if necessary
  • BillyK57BillyK57 Frets: 11
    If there's gonna be any space left, I'd love to turn up. I put my name down for the Huddersfield weekend but had to drop out (and wasn't able to keep up with the forum). Back in 'normal' life again now and catching up, looking at the threads, seems I missed out big time. Anyway please put me on the list or reserves or whatever. Happy to play guitar or bass or vocalize as with the first Huddersfield sesh. 
    BillyK57 said:
    If there's gonna be any space left, I'd love to turn up. I put my name down for the Huddersfield weekend but had to drop out (and wasn't able to keep up with the forum). Back in 'normal' life again now and catching up, looking at the threads, seems I missed out big time. Anyway please put me on the list or reserves or whatever. Happy to play guitar or bass or vocalize as with the first Huddersfield sesh. 
    Done
  • Hoping to be there just generally.  I've offered my keys, and I'll play on any songs I can (still learnig),  but anyone else can use them should they wish.

Other than that I'll look/listen if that's ok.  I'll only play guitar is a need arises (so not then).
  • Now paid! I'll sort out hotels etc later.
  • Hi, is there any space left on this please? Bedroom guitarist in dire need of escape! Cheers 
    I'm a Grade 4 bedroom guitarist, never played live, who seems to think he needs 5 guitars.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi, is there any space left on this please? Bedroom guitarist in dire need of escape! Cheers 
    I reckon if you jump on the waiting list, you'll almost certainly get at least an "other" slot as we always have drop outs 

Mr @Bridgehouse ?

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Hi, is there any space left on this please? Bedroom guitarist in dire need of escape! Cheers 
    I reckon if you jump on the waiting list, you'll almost certainly get at least an "other" slot as we always have drop outs 

Mr @Bridgehouse ?
    Yep there’s space on the “other” list and I’ll add you, and there’s a chance you might get a session slot too. So at least you can come and jam ;)
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
     :+1: @Skinnyhead45 ;

@Bridgehouse - this is a new joiner - I saw he'd posted on the "introduce yourself" thread and suggested that he  take a look at this thread based on his intro.    New joiner, first live session :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:

@Bridgehouse - this is a new joiner - I saw he'd posted on the "introduce yourself" thread and suggested that he  take a look at this thread based on his intro.    New joiner, first live session :)
    Excellent! Well let’s see if we can get him in on a Jam in one of the other rooms!
  • TTony said:

Excellent! Well let’s see if we can get him in on a Jam in one of the other rooms!
    Thanks! 
    I'm a Grade 4 bedroom guitarist, never played live, who seems to think he needs 5 guitars.
    TTony said:

Thanks! 
    No problem - any concerns or questions then ask away here, or drop me a private message
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6776
    Hi, is there any space left on this please? Bedroom guitarist in dire need of escape! Cheers 

Mr @Bridgehouse ?
    Yep there’s space on the “other” list and I’ll add you, and there’s a chance you might get a session slot too. So at least you can come and jam
    How long to you usually give the non payers before you promote someone from the “other” list who has paid?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    mrkb said:

Mr @Bridgehouse ?
    Yep there’s space on the “other” list and I’ll add you, and there’s a chance you might get a session slot too. So at least you can come and jam
    How long to you usually give the non payers before you promote someone from the “other” list who has paid?
    I will close off the main list by the end of next week - at which point I will shuffle people around.

If anyone has a payment issue PM me and @TTony and we will sort something out for you
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
     @Route66 and I have now paid.
    Sorry we had to keep you waiting until today!
    Alnico said:
     @Route66 and I have now paid.
    Sorry we had to keep you waiting until today!
    Not a problem!