Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!!

What's Hot

Comments

• Please @ me when hotel details/deal is available... as I'll miss it :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 483
    Cash sent.
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 911
    Wow! I've just seen this having got back from holiday earlier today and it's very popular!

I don't think I can do the Saturday or the gig but, as a regular gigger, I would feel happier if that place went to someone with less experience who would get more out of it.

I should be ok for the Sunday session and could definitely learn a couple of songs for a jam. I could also bring my Kemper and/or Axe FX II and talk people through them and let them have a go. If that would be of interest, put me down for an 'Other' place if there are any left!
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    drwiddly said:
    Wow! I've just seen this having got back from holiday earlier today and it's very popular!

I don't think I can do the Saturday or the gig but, as a regular gigger, I would feel happier if that place went to someone with less experience who would get more out of it.

I should be ok for the Sunday session and could definitely learn a couple of songs for a jam. I could also bring my Kemper and/or Axe FX II and talk people through them and let them have a go. If that would be of interest, put me down for an 'Other' place if there are any left!
    Done!
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    TTony said:
    @Bridgehouse - I'll put PAID against the names of attendees when I've recieved their payment in our PP account so you can track status.

[edit]
    I've not received anything from @pmbomb - you'd updated him to P on the list.
    Tony, paid on the 19th, transaction id ends 2145612 - not tagged as I didn't know. Got it? Ta.
  • I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city.... ;)
    I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city.... ;)
    Where the jams are cool and @darthed1981 is pretty?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll take what I'm given...
    Ho ho ho
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11670
    I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city....
    Thanks mate, I'm glad you noticed!
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city....
    Thanks mate, I'm glad you noticed!
    Always drop you a sideways glance mate ;)
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27343
    pmbomb said:
    TTony said:
    @Bridgehouse - I'll put PAID against the names of attendees when I've recieved their payment in our PP account so you can track status.

[edit]
    Tony, paid on the 19th, transaction id ends 2145612 - not tagged as I didn't know. Got it? Ta.
    @pmbomb - not received anything with the transID, and nothing that I've not been able to tie to a username. 

theFretBoard@outlook.com?

It's not the 19th yet though?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    TTony said:
    pmbomb said:
    TTony said:

[edit]
    @pmbomb - not received anything with the transID, and nothing that I've not been able to tie to a username. 

theFretBoard@outlook.com?

It's not the 19th yet though?
    My typo, it was the 12th. Full info on PM, thanks and sorry for the faff.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27343
    Sorted :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    Leave granted , Payment sent . BOOM !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5326
    @Bridgehouse and @Legionreturns - appreciate this is a long way off in the future, but it's more fun than thinking about w**k, so ... is the rough plan for the Outlane gig similar to last time? Start with a bit of an open mic time, then go into the electric/band set?

Not that I'm already thinking about open mic numbers at all. In the slightest. Oh no.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Snags said:
    @Bridgehouse and @Legionreturns - appreciate this is a long way off in the future, but it's more fun than thinking about w**k, so ... is the rough plan for the Outlane gig similar to last time? Start with a bit of an open mic time, then go into the electric/band set?

Not that I'm already thinking about open mic numbers at all. In the slightest. Oh no.
    Yep - that's the plan. I'm lining up an acoustic debut too
    Snags said:

Cool - I've never heard you sing.
    Snags said:

There's a good reason for that...
    Snags said:

Well if I end up singing Paradise City (it has more +1s than a hot spinster so will probably make it), you at least have a low bar to skip over!
  • Snags said:

Want me to bring a vocal fx box with autotune on? ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you