SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Sunburst acoustic £1250 budget

Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
edited August 2018 in Acoustics £
ideally a slot-headed smallish bodied thing.

Budget of £1250
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• @Bridgehouse has the greatest small bodied sunburst acoustic known to man,....and its potentially up for sale... 
  • @Bridgehouse has the greatest small bodied sunburst acoustic known to man,....and its potentially up for sale... 
    You sure you want me to let this go?! It’s reserved for you at the moment mate :)
    You sure you want me to let this go?! It’s reserved for you at the moment mate :)
    Course I don't bud, but no ones biting on my stuff, so it's only fair someone else gets to appreciate how good it is! 
    Course I don't bud, but no ones biting on my stuff, so it's only fair someone else gets to appreciate how good it is! 
    Have you thought about Reverb or the bay? Mind you - the bay is a nightmare.

In case the OP is interested....

1967 Guild f20:

• Hi @Strangefan and @bridgehouse. I think I am there now with an alternative.  Thanks for letting me know about this. If the Larrivee falls through I may come back...
  • @Bridgehouse I'll def try reverb, that pic makes me sad :(