Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Q418C m_c has a kit - Making & Modding Discussions on theFretBoard

Q418C m_c has a kit

What's Hot
m_cm_c Frets: 499
edited September 2018 in Making & Modding

Well, it looks like I'm officially in...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• m_cm_c Frets: 499
    So with the official build start day looming I've been thinking about this, and I sort of have a plan.

It's a FuzzPup Crusher, aka an analog bit crusher, and I'm hoping the end musical result will be a bit different, and give me an effect I've had in my head for a while.

The kit itself doesn't look that complicated, so my plan to make things a bit more challenging is to do something a bit different with the enclosure, based around something artistic related to the name, which means I'll need to brush up on my drawing skills :-/

Enclosure size, I'm currently thinking something compact-ish, but I think a 1590A might be just too compact for my idea, and a standard 1590B looks a bit big and clunky. I really need to build the kit first, and think about any extra bits I might add before making a decision though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • One day il do my own pedal. Tell me how hard this one was and if all the parts were right/fit and I'll have a look at buying one
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • m_cm_c Frets: 499
    To take a break from trying to figure out how to program a bit machinery to do what I'd like it to do earlier, I dug out the notepad.
    The initial idea came from a geeky mate of mine, in the form off, "Little industrial machine picture with a sin wave/conveyor belt going in one side and coming out jaggy or square wavey on the other. If the machine looks like a press of some sort all the better"

So this is draft one-

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter