SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Taylor 510e with tonewood amp. Guitar - £1550 tonewood amp - £180

What's Hot
Got some extra funds so this is now up for grabs. Really nice Taylor 510e selling for £1550, Slotted headstock, expression ll electronics, 24&7/8'ths scale length makes string bending a pleasure, Lutz solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides. In great all around condition, its a players guitar so the usual signs of normal associated use. Comes with Taylor hard case. The guitar is fitted with a Tone wood amp x brace which I am also selling, great piece of kit, plenty of reviews online. Will let this go for £180 if sold with guitar. Cash is king, but I would consider trades plus cash on top for a high end Martin or Gibson. Top of my list would be a 00028, D35, D28. Would have to be rosewood body and pref with electrics. Any trial welcome, based in Flintshire N Wales.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments