SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Sold) Fender CS 1963 Stratocaster - Shell Pink (more pics)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2797

More pics
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lurvley! 
    Lurvley! 
    Thank you.  You're not too far WayfarersAll if you're interested/fancy a strum. 
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    Pants well and truly jizzed.
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @thebreeze Oh yeah! Well pink isn't exactly my colour and it's certainly out of my price range! 

Looks great though. Don't like relics but this is acceptable to me! Just was wondering why it has a 9.5" board on a 60's guitar? Not that that's a bad thing!
  • Got one of the kids on gumtree. If she sells I’ll be in touch :-)
    edited October 2018
    @thebreeze Oh yeah! Well pink isn't exactly my colour and it's certainly out of my price range! 

Looks great though. Don't like relics but this is acceptable to me! Just was wondering why it has a 9.5" board on a 60's guitar? Not that that's a bad thing!
    The Custom Shop do all kinds of specs, often tailored to individual requirements. So many of the guitars are individual in themselves.  This one has 9.5” radius, 5-way switch and a ‘65 C neck, none of which would have been available on an original 1963.  Whether you feel it’s legitimate for the Custom Shop to replicate guitars that aren’t exact replicas is a moot point (eg you get Nocasters with 60 oval C necks - is that a Nocaster etc?)  This Strat is billed as a 1963 Stratocaster on the COA and spec sheet.  My thinking is probably because the Abby handwounds have been voiced as a 1963 Stratocaster.
    Got one of the kids on gumtree. If she sells I’ll be in touch :-)
    Good man.  I’ll keep you informed of developments.  There are a few people interested - but things aren’t clear.  It’s still for sale currently.  I’ll pm.
    A bump, why not?
  • jakzekjakzek Frets: 55
    I've got the exact same guitar myself and can't vouch highly enough for these!
    The pickups are truly superb, and shell pink strats are just beautiful if I do say so myself haha.

Have a free bump - whoever buys this will not regret it one bit! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Cheers @jakzek, I have to agree.  Just beautiful, plays so nicely and the pickups bright, soulful and responsive. It’s a stellar Strat and someone will end up very happy.
    Bump
    Sold.

Thank you for all your interest.  Sad to see this one go - a great, great guitar all round. I know I’ll struggle to find one like it again.  A shame it didn’t go to a forumite, but went to a really nice chap all the same.  Cheers.
  • CalelCalel Frets: 31
    Darn it. Missed it by a few days!