Got a few drives up for sale. Pics coming on Friday.
Postage included (UK non weirdo addresses) ppg assumed or you pay the fees.
1. Strymon sunset £195. My favourite drive pedal, but just wanted a change tbh. SOLD
2. Liquid sunshine v3 £85 Great sounding Overdrive pedal, can use 9-18volts.
3. Crowther Hotcake - Has the bluesberry mod and the guitar/bass one as well £95 - Sold
4.modded boss sd1. Keeley modded (not sure which one) has switch which allows to go between smoother sound and more middy sound . I Had the switch replaced last year. £35 (works perfectly sounds awesome sold
5. Digitech polara reverb. £80 - Sold
6. Toadworks Texas Flood - Sold £40
Not really looking for any trades tho could be tempted by a Klon Centaur clone or perhaps a mic such as sm57 or other mic for guitar cab.