It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Selling on behalf of a friend who doesn’t do internet selling!
This is a stunning 1 of 75 made limited edition Gibson L-00 Genuine Mahogany Custom Shop made in 2015. In really good condition with only light play wear evident. No obvious dings or scratches etc. No structural issues at all. Plays like a dream with low action and straight neck. Super blues machine!
The specification is as follows -
The Gibson L-00 provides unparalleled projection not found in comparable small body guitars. The L-00 Genuine Mahogany features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. This rarely used tonewood combination offers a beautiful vintage look and very unique warm and round sound. True to the L-00, this limited edition features clean single-ply top and back binding with customary rosewood rectangular bridge. Finished with Gibson's famous Vintage Sunburst finish to allow the grain of the mahogany top to be exposed. Featuring an LR Baggs Element VTC pickup. Only 75 handmade instruments will be available for this limited edition.
- Rare all mahogany tonewood combination.
-Special Vintage Sunburst finish.
-Full Gibson sound in a comfortable small body instrument.
-Upgraded with an LR Baggs VTC pickup
- Electronics: LR Baggs VTC
- Tuning Machines: Nickel mini Grover
- Pickguard: AJ, .030" tortoise
- Bridge: Rosewood, traditional rectangle, Tusq saddle
- Scale: Short
- Fingerboard: 12" radius, rosewood with MOP dot inlay
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Neck: Mahogany, with 1.725" black nut
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Binding: single-ply top and back, multi-ply single-ring rosette
- Wood: Mahogany top, mahogany back & sides
- Body Style: L-00
Comes with original case and certificate of authenticity.