SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1963 Gibson LG-1, with hard shell case - £1350

DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
edited October 2018 in Acoustics £
This is a 1963 Gibson LG-1 - Elvis's guitar of choice in his early '60's movies! It's in generally very good condition - you'll see, from the photo's, some scuffs and checking on the upper bout (pictured) but the only note of significance is that, obviously a long time ago, it's had a crack repair at the back (I can't type that without mentally turning into Benny Hill). There's a non-original hard shell case with it. The sound is a sweet bluesy sound, as you might expect, and the action is really lovely and low, with a slim neck, which appealed to me as a six-string player. It wasn't a huge leap to play the LG-1 from my normal electrics. It's a pretty thing, but I've just acquired a Blues King, and it's quite similar, so....

Here's a few pics - feel free to ask away, and/or send a PM if you need any more photos. Ask anything you like - I won't get All Shook Up. Damn - I promised myself that I wouldn't do that. 

Call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    A gentle bump - plenty of watchers on eBay, but no firm offers!
    Call me Dave.
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Sold to a very happy local buyer.  =)
    Call me Dave.