SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Heritage Golden Eagle Archtop 1991 £2600 Trades added

What's Hot
WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Stunning Heritage Guitars Golden Eagle archtop in blonde finish. Handmade in 1991 in the original Gibson factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I won't go into the Heritage backstory as I'm sure we all know it, but suffice to say this thing has serious pedigree and is every bit as good as a Gibson archtop, at a fraction of the price. This one is similar in spec to the Gibson Johnny Smith model.

Body measures 17" at the lower bout, with 3" body depth. Solid carved spruce top and solid flamed maple back and sides. Floating pickup and single volume pot. Gold hardware. Five piece flamed maple neck with a very comfortable medium-sized C profile. Ebony fretboard with mother of pearl cloud inlays. 25.5"scale.

Set up with a nice medium-low action with .12s. Plays and sounds killer as you would expect! Excellent condition for a guitar of 29 year vintage. It has a slight superficial lacquer crack under the pickguard on the top (purely cosmetic) and other very minor wear and tear. The original hard shell case has a couple of dodgy latches but does the job.

£2600 for this rare and majestic beast! Cash or BACS on collection from Bristol or Cwmbran area when Covid restrictions permit.

I'd also consider trades for tasty gear from the likes of Collings, Waterloo, Huber, Fender CS, LsL, Xotic et al or for an old Gibson archtop (ES125 etc) Cheers!

More photos here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPkVDGE

0reaction image LOL 16reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments