Guitarist TV duets album - auditions now!

What's Hot
Fellow forumites! If you want to be sharing guitar duties on an album with players from Magnum, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Thunder, follow this link! (or PM me) http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Guitarist-Duets---Video-Auditions.html?soid=1101484057298&aid=Ith69fAvmfY
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10681
    Anyone?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26561
    I think the central problem here is that there's bugger-all in terms of details - I couldn't readily see anything on that link which tells me what's needed for the audition videos, what constraints there are, what the winners will get etc. In fact, all it does say is the closing date and the fact that you have to pay to audition, which isn't a great way to start ;)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Fair points, will be fed back! Actually i disn't realise you had to pay to audition!
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    £12 to audition! I can buy 2 albums for that!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Wisdom applied :)

• carloscarlos Frets: 3445
    Vanity publishing for musicians?
  • axisus said:
    £12 to audition! I can buy 2 albums for that!
    Saying that, I've spent money going to auditions and they didn't even bother to ring me back.
  • Any news on this?
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    Any news on this?
    Yes, someone auditioned so they have now gone out and bought the two CDs they wanted. Auditions closed.
  • It seems like they are still accept auditions, up until September 31st!