SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD /// Atkin OM - Electro Acoustic // £1750 PPG

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited November 2018 in Acoustics £ tFB Trader

2010 Atkin OM Orchestra Acoustic Complete with original hard caseThis beautiful OM model features an all solid construction of an aged Sitka spruce top with scalloped X-Bracing; solid Indian rosewood back and sides; soft V profile mahogany neck; ebony fingerboard and bridge; 25.4" scale length; Grover open tuners.Guitar is fitted with a Fishman Infinity Pickup and includes the Aktin Factory fitted hard case. Overall excellent condition - just a couple of small cosmetic marks.

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1191
    Very nice!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @camf Thanks
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    tFB Trader
    Sold - pending payment
    tFB Trader
    Back available again ... due to eBay fruedulant activity grrrrr
  • Be still my beating heart - lovely
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2018 tFB Trader
    @Wazmeister I know you’re a fan of these like myself Waz ... I’m only selling as I fancy a Dred .. maybe the “White Rice” if I can clear the decks a little 
    tFB Trader
    SOLD