SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Furch/Stonebridge G23-CRC Elite Cutaway Natural with Headway HE4 pickup. FOR SALE - AGAIN !

CDM83CDM83 Frets: 33
edited September 2021 in Acoustics £

Fantastic sounding guitar in A1 condition. It's not getting any use (i'm an electric player) so decided to move on.

This is well over 2k worth of guitar with the pickup. Everyone who has played this guitar comments on how good it sounds  - even at £2k it's a huge amount of guitar for the money.

This guitar was produced when Furch branded themselves Stonebridge for the UK market. I believe they recently changed back to Furch - but the guitar is exactly the same as that shown in the link below.

https://guitarvillage.co.uk/products/furch-g23-crc-elite-cutaway-natural

£1,400 £1300 firm. 

This is the spec:

The Furch G23-CRC Elite Cutaway Natural has a Solid Western Cedar Top, Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, African Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fretboard, Pearl Flower Inlays, Flamed Maple Binding, Anti-Scratch Transparent Pickguard, Schaller M6 Gold Tuners, Incl. Hiscox Furch Case

This guitar by Furch has a solid Western Cedar top for a sound with a pronounced mid-range and top-end brilliance. The solid Indian rosewood back and sides lend a rich, thick tone to the body, which complements the cedar incredibly well to create a very balanced-sounding guitar. It has a high gloss finish, and a clear pickguard which is all but invisible to allow the grain of the wood to show through for a great aesthetic style. The Schaller tuners ensure tuning stability while adding to the look of the guitar.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CDM83CDM83 Frets: 33
    price drop
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still available??
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I’ve got something very similar (not elite, though).
    These guitars sound ridiculously good. I only play one guitar, now, and it’s my Furch. The two guys I play with always rave about the sound.
    Expensive, new, sure, but I don’t regret a penny of it. 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

I decided to keep it in the end. Mind you  - it still doesn't get much use, so I might be persuaded at some point.
    not playing this guitar at all - so decided to move this guitar on....back up for sale again !
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    usedtobe said:
    I’ve got something very similar (not elite, though).
    #MeToo. Mine has the plain vanilla faux tortoiseshell tuner buttons and string pegs. I don't mind because they match the plastic control module of my LR Baggs.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    bump

• JvarmaJvarma Frets: 0
    I might be interested in this if it’s still available
  • is the furch still for sale, cash waiting
    I have changed my mind on this a few times - but have decided to sell as it's not really been out of the case for the last year. Still immaculate.  
  • pm’ed