SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: AKG C 414 B-ULS

I'm selling my AKG C 414 B-ULS condenser microphone. It comes with its original hard case, suspension mount, and windshield, and is in very good condition.

I've had this mic about a year and it's superb, but I find myself needing a pair of them more often than a single one. The first step in that journey is selling the single one.

Some blurb:

"The AKG C414B-ULS is a Large diaphragm microphone with four selectable polar patterns. Switchable 0, — 10. — 20 dB pre-attenuation and bass roll-off (75 and 150 Hz, 12 dB/octave). All-metal case for rf shielding.

The C 414 has been used for years as an all purpose studio microphone for vocal and instrument recording The levels it will reproduce distortion free are extremely high for a condenser microphone: 140 dB (160 dB with pad switched in) at 1 kHz and 134/154 dB over the wide band from 30 to 20,000 Hz!"

Some pics:

Looking for £600 + insured postage. Based near York, would meet reasonably locally.

R.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments