Solskjaer OUT!!!! (& Man U still rubbish!)

What's Hot

Comments

• LoFiLoFi Frets: 534
    Almost everyone I know who isn't MCFC or MUFC would prefer Liverpool to win.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    Would really like Liverpool to win, they have some cracking players , nice styles and a fun manager. It's been years since they won too! (Spurs fan)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • schrodinger1612schrodinger1612 Frets: 390
    edited April 2019
    Duplicate
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
  • schrodinger1612schrodinger1612 Frets: 390
    edited April 2019
    Disappointing result tonight...never thought I’d feel so deflated after a man united loss! Hopefully Leicester and Burnley can do us a favour, but realistically it looks like the title is City’s now. If we won the CL it would more than make up for that. 
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    I can imagine Utd fans will take Liverpool's disappointment as a victory of sorts, but the reality is they have a long way to go be up there with City, Liverpool and even Spurs over a season.

As for Liverpool as much I'd love them to win the league, if they win their remaining games, and so do City then so be it, it's been a hell of a season.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It's not over yet...

United were simply out played, again. 

I don't flatter us by saying the gulf in class is anything but bloody huge. 

Fair play to the likely top 3.

What the fook we're going to do about is frankly any bugger's guess. 

Stadium half empty with 10 minutes to go...in a fookin derby match...never seen the bloody like. 
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802

Stadium half empty with 10 minutes to go...in a fookin derby match...never seen the bloody like. 
    Really? Says a lot about the supporters. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11889
    Arktik83 said:

I think a lot of people who don't want Liverpool to win the league isn't because they dislike Liverpool FC or they players/style of football it's because of that section of Liverpool fans who become absolutely insufferable when they win silverware.  The same bunch who reply with "FIVE TIMES" if you criticize their team.

Yes, The Liverpool fans I worked with triggered me into supporting united!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Really? Says a lot about the supporters. 
    it says "I'd like to get home before midnight on a work night, and we've already lost"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    Roflcopter.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4980
    underdog said:
    Rocker said:
    Is it too much to hope that United can beat or no lose to City tomorrow evening?  I don't think there are many people who would not like to see Liverpool go into the last few games without having a realistic chance of winning the Premier League.
    I disagree. I'd imagine a majority of neutrals would be delighted if Liverpool miss out. 

Based on a fan survey I seen yesterday that doesn't seem to be the case. Out of all the club's surveyed (all prem clubs) only 4 clubs had a majority that wanted City to win the league over Liverpool. 

The big one I was surprised at was something like 48% of Newcastle fans would prefer City win it.

He might have changed his mind once someone explained the significance of City beating United.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• and I quote..." we've managed to out shit the shit around us..." 

Truly dreadful. 

I wouldn't pay a single one of them if they worked for me. 

Huddersfield...for fucks sake. 

We need a billion quid and nine players. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SouthpawMarkSouthpawMark Frets: 620
    How Woodward is still in a job is beyond me. 
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5258
    United have put up with players who aren't quite there for a long time..so many lame ass players running around....hardly the worst offender but Phil Jones's miss from 3 yards out illustrates much...he has been fairly shit for years
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    Man U are just plain embarrassing these days, can't even beat Huddersfield! Funny how a shite season went brilliant for a while then turned to shite again. Oh well, roll on next season. Same again probably.

Let's face it, Ole does not actually appear to be up to the job after all, and it makes Woodward look pretty stupid. We are light years away from being any good again. The worst thing is that so many years after Fergie left and we STILL don't have a plan. Literally no intelligent planning has taken place since he left. 

• monkey42monkey42 Frets: 337
    I hope I’m wrong, but compared to the stature and clear DNA of managers such as Guardiola, Klopp and even Pochetinho, I’m just not sure Ole is up to the task. He will be fully supported more than any other, but already he looks lost on the touch line 
    shit players but what is there pattern of play, formation etc

maybe Jose was right and his finishing 2nd maybe was one of his greatest achievements 
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Shit players?! 

I wish the Palace squad had half of the "shit" players at United. 

Let's face it, if you're at one of the biggest clubs on the planet on 300 grand a week and can't put it a shift, there is a problem! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    axisus said:
    Man U are just plain embarrassing these days, can't even beat Huddersfield! Funny how a shite season went brilliant for a while then turned to shite again. Oh well, roll on next season. Same again probably.

Let's face it, Ole does not actually appear to be up to the job after all, and it makes Woodward look pretty stupid. We are light years away from being any good again. The worst thing is that so many years after Fergie left and we STILL don't have a plan. Literally no intelligent planning has taken place since he left. 

They had a clear plan for the years before and after he went: Stop investing in players, and suck cash out of the club whilst other teams were getting massive cash injections. Moyes was out of his depth. After that, it's puzzling that big-name managers could not repair it. Personally I suspect that Pogba is a very bad influence on morale. 

Some hero ex-players can become a good manager, it's rare. I think probability is against that 
    I have no idea why they made him permanent so soon, seemed dumb to me

It may work out if the summer transfers are better-informed, who knows?
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4699

One thing that got me yesterday was the complete lack if urgency, there’s a definite lack of intensity with the team.  Luke shaw and Pogba looked they were playing walking football some of the time.

The team needs a catalyst on the pitch as there are no leaders.   But more than that they need somebody who can recruit the players they need.  Trouble is can Woodward be trusted to bring in the right man as Director of Football that can oversee the rebuilding.  I was hearing Rio Ferdinand being mentioned, but he has zero experience so I hope that is not the case, we need somebody with proven results who can take a long term view.

In a way, not being in the CL may aid a longer term view, we definitely need some key players but I’d also like to see us look from within, Greenwood, Gomes, McTominay (who has been good this season), along with a centre half and Matic replacement.  Pogba can go, he’s too much trouble.  
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333

In a way, not being in the CL may aid a longer term view
    No CL never helps recruitment!