Merry Christmas from the Oil City team

What's Hot
OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9986
We at Oil City pickups (Tim, myself and new addition Honey) would like to wish all of our friends on the Fretboard Forum a very merry Christmas, and a happy and peaceful New Year. 
Lots of good stuff coming up in 2019: we look forward to seeing you in person at the Birmingham guitar show ... with some cracking show day deals ... and will be putting out some interesting new lines in the coming months.
Ash 
Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2419
    Happy Christmas to you all Ash. Best wishes for another successful and enjoyable year of making great pickups.

Jim
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9986
    tFB Trader
    Thanks mate ... have a great one.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Happy Christmas to you. I’ll put a Mighty Ninety order in soon!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I hope you've had a great Christmas and look forward to seeing what you've got planned for 2019. And I'll hopefully see you in person in Brum!
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    All the best for the business! - the Blitz Spirit neck/Nightfighter bridge zebra/gold pole set I got from you early this year (IIRC) for my Ibby AS103 continues to put a smile on my face - the guitar breathes and sings - subtle, articulate, responsive - wonderful stuff. Money well spent anyhow,  I'm sure I will be back for more. :)
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9986
    tFB Trader
    I hope you've had a great Christmas and look forward to seeing what you've got planned for 2019. And I'll hopefully see you in person in Brum!
    There will be some great show deals there :-)
    Megii said:
    All the best for the business! - the Blitz Spirit neck/Nightfighter bridge zebra/gold pole set I got from you early this year (IIRC) for my Ibby AS103 continues to put a smile on my face - the guitar breathes and sings - subtle, articulate, responsive - wonderful stuff. Money well spent anyhow,  I'm sure I will be back for more. :)
    Glad you like em ...