A video featuring Oil City pickups ... and a rather special guitar.

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10362
A little video ... about a girl building a dream guitar as a Christmas present for her chap ... with the help of Mark at Stone Wolf Guitars ... and a bit of magic from us at Oil City
https://youtu.be/-3cItpGmpJM
Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• normula1normula1 Frets: 640
    Inspiring :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3290
    tFB Trader
    I like that, especially the burl, I've seen an epoxy/wood LP body that was interesting 
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10362
    tFB Trader
    I like that, especially the burl, I've seen an epoxy/wood LP body that was interesting 
    This was made under the guidance of Mark at Stone Wolf guitars ...all his instruments are made with those techniques :-) 
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3290
    tFB Trader
    This was made under the guidance of Mark at Stone Wolf guitars ...all his instruments are made with those techniques :-) 
    The only thing i didn't like with the LP i tried was it was heavier than I'd want, not that I'd make something with epoxy but appreciate it, inlaid burl would be great tho
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)