Water Rats April 19 - Song List

What's Hot

Comments

• munckee said:

@grappagreen mentioned taking spare guitar parts, can I put you for rhythm on 29 x the pain?  I can cover rhythm on foo fighters, any particular version you want seen a few suggested?

@munckee ; - yes, pop me down for 29x.

For the Foos - it's the version off One by One and was the single release..

Si

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    munckee said:
    @Bridgehouse shall I just fill in all the bass blanks with your name : )
    Probably not ;)

I’m super busy at the mo and haven’t even sorted hudders yet!!!!
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 619
    edited February 2019
    @munckee and all,

Gents, I'm going to have to pull out of playing due to a few musical projects that I really need to concentrate on.

I will try to pop along on the day but think it only fair to let someone else take my place and get to choose and play on various songs.

Cheers all
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12255
    Tone71 said:
    @munckee and all,

Gents, I'm going to have to pull out of playing due to a few musical projects that I really need to concentrate on.

I will try to pop along on the day but think it only fair to let someone else take my place and get to choose and play on various songs.

Cheers all
    Hi, sorry to hear that.  Well bring a guitar on the day and you can jump on as additional guitarist on stuff you know so don't have to learn anything, or just jam in one of the rooms.

Any other takers for Black Magic Woman lead part?
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    I'm not a taker, but I'll be bringing along a couple of 50's Les Pauls if anyone wants to use one on the day (neither are out of phase but might be fun)
  • peteri said:
    I'm not a taker, but I'll be bringing along a couple of 50's Les Pauls if anyone wants to use one on the day (neither are out of phase but might be fun)
    I'll defo be taking you up and that offer!

Si
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6627
    edited February 2019
    I was down for playing rhythm on Black Magic Woman but don't mind playing the lead instead if nobody else wants to. 

EDIT: Actually thinking about it maybe we should just dump it and have more time for 2nd versions of the songs people do want to play on? 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    peteri said:
    I'll defo be taking you up and that offer!

Si

Si

No problem - look me out on the day

My LP does go out of phase on a push-pull pot but I'd absolutely love 5mins on one of your 50s LP if possible  @grappagreen ;  ! 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    @bridgehouse do you want to bagsy any bass parts so we can fill the rest?  If @soma1975 switches to lead for Black Magic Woman @grappagreen are you still up for hoovering up parts, do you want rhythm, if not I'll have a look at it but happy for someone else to play it.

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    munckee said:
    @bridgehouse do you want to bagsy any bass parts so we can fill the rest?  If @soma1975 switches to lead for Black Magic Woman @grappagreen are you still up for hoovering up parts, do you want rhythm, if not I'll have a look at it but happy for someone else to play it.

I’m not entirely sure I’m going to make it yet (I hope to tho) - so I would let others have a go and I’ll fill in if needed on the day
    *gets learning*

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @munckeehappy to pick up whatever is still not taken.. :)
    Right, I'm back in the room after a near death experience (that's a bit of a stretch I had a viral infection).

Some gaps to fill mainly Vox and Bass.  Can you see if there's any parts you want to have a go at please:

@Fuengi @lovestrat74 @peteri @Flanging_Fred @Jonathangus @sev112 @grappagreen @springhead @mrkb @soma1975 @poopot ;

@customkits Cyborg Bette not had anyone speak up yet, might be they don't know it, what do you want to do, if you want to change it we can, if your heart's set on it I'm sure we can drum up some willing volunteers, not sure about vocals though.#

As usual if you have already suggested something which isn't there apologies in advance!
    I'm stressed enough at the idea of playing guitar in polite company so I won't be going anywhere near singing anything I'm afraid. 

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    edited February 2019

I'll do rhythm guitar on "Times like these" and second "Hey Joe"

Can also do vocals for wildhearts if it goes ahead

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    edited February 2019
    Would have helped if I had posted the sheet...

Song Lead Rhythm Bass  Vocals Other
    Fuengi + jr Yellow - Coldplay Fuengi Jr Fuengi Munckee Munckee Jr
    Lovestrat74  Hey Joe - Hendrix Lovestrat74 Soma 1975 Lovestrat74jr Mark Blagdon
    Peteri You shook me all night long AC/DC Peteri McToot Flanging-Fred
    Tone71 Black Magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac - NOT Santana Soma 1975 Grappagreen Sev 112 Sev 112
    Flanging-Fred Another Girl Another Plant - The Only Ones Springhead Flanging-Fred Grappagreen Flanging-Fred
    Jonathangus 29 x the pain - Wildhearts Jonathangus grappagreen Mark Blagdon
    Sev112 All Night Long - Rainbow Peteri Sev112 Grappagreen Sev 112
    customkits Cyborg Bette - Clutch Customkits
    grappagreen Times Like These - The Foo Fighters Grappagreen Mark Blagdon Jonathangus
    springhead I saw her standing there - the Beatles Springhead grappagreen
    Bridgehouse
    MarkBlagdon Rocks - Primal Scream Mark Blagdon McToot Sev 112 Mark Blagdon
    Munckee + jr Who Knew - Pink Munckee Fuengi Jr Fuengi Munckee Jr
    Soma 1975 Cream - Crossroads Soma1975 Lovestrat74 Lovestrat74jr
    Lovestrat74 Jr Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys Lovestrat74 McToot Lovestrat74jr
    Poopot When The Curtain Falls - Greta Van Fleet Poopot Taken Taken
    2nd Hey Joe Mark Blagdon Flanging Fred
    2nd Rocks
    2nd Mardy Bum
  • @munckee ;

You can pop me down for bass on All Night Long and Another Girl Another Planet. I'm also happy to take on either lead guitar or bass on Cyborg Bette 

Si
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2739
    Comrades.  We have circa 6 or more people playing bass on the songs.Are we all bringing our own basses or will we share.  Mine is crap and has green frets, and a crackly pot, but I’m happy to bring along anyway.
    thoughts?

sev112 said:
    Comrades.  We have circa 6 or more people playing bass on the songs.Are we all bringing our own basses or will we share.  Mine is crap and has green frets, and a crackly pot, but I’m happy to bring along anyway.
    thoughts?

Well I'm down for bass on yellow but don't own one! so I'm happy with sharing : )
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom