Guitar Teacher sought - Somerset area

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8774
Hey you crazy cats!

My niece has taken up playing the devil's instrument, and as she gamely tackles her first riffs her parents are on the hunt for a teacher. 

Mid teens.  10 miles out of Bath, towards Frome & Trowbridge - she’s busy working out Arctic Monkey tunes at present so rock rather than classical is what she’s after...

Anyone know anyone?  PM me and I'll pass details on.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'm in Bristol. I teach in Trowbridge on a Thursday morning, though I assume that time wouldn't work for her. Happy to teach her from my studio in Bristol though, or on Skype.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8774
    I'm in Bristol. I teach in Trowbridge on a Thursday morning, though I assume that time wouldn't work for her. Happy to teach her from my studio in Bristol though, or on Skype.
    Thanks compadre: will pass on and see if that might work.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Sounds like she’s very close to me at Shepton, I don’t teach but do know of a very friendly acoustic session she may like to attend. For teachers contact the loft in Midsomer Norton http://www.theloftradstock.com/
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk