SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Left handed Warwick Thumb NT6 1997 *SOLD*

josh3184josh3184 Frets: 5
edited February 2022 in Basses £

I wanted to be Jon Stockman but it turns out I'm not and I can't justify having this wonderful thing sat around doing nothing so...

Warwick Thumb NT6 from 1997. Serial number A 035230 97.

You know the deal. Bubinga and Wenge loveliness. Out of this world Seymour Duncan Bassline II pickups with 18v MEC preamp giving this some insane thump if you want it.

It's pretty much unmarked, some very small dings and the world's tiniest bit of white paint on the tip of the headstock (pictured) where it rubbed against the wall where I keep it- could probably come off with a little bit of elbow grease.

Sounds and plays amazing. Neck is fairly shallow so no issue getting to all 6 strings.

I replaced the straplocks with a new set of Jim Dunlop ones as the old ones would come loose without warning! Very scary. Never let it drop though (phew).

I'll miss this!

Not in a particular hurry to sell it to hoping to get a little less than I paid for it- £1600. SOLD

Comes with a gigbag although I could put it in a hardcase for a little extra.

I only really want to have this collected in Manchester but I might be open to shipping it for the right price.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oh and here's my feedback thread from Basschat if anyone wants to know how other people have found me to buy from!
    https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/23339-feedback-for-josh3184/?tab=comments#comment-238058

Feel free to send me a message on there if you want to confirm it's the same guy (and you'll be able to see my sale threads on there too)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hello, is this Thumb still for sale? Thanks. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14322
    @Jctxlabrador ;Judging by the seller's profile, he has not visited this forum for over eighteen months. 

Either send him a Private Message and hope that he receives e-mail notifications or register on Bass Chat and contact him on that forum.
    Be seeing you.
  • Only just logged in for the first time in a long time- this was sold a while ago. I'll update the post so that's clear