SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Gitane DG- 255 gypsy jazz guitar

What's Hot
2003amxl2003amxl Frets: 71
edited March 2019 in Acoustics £
Sounds loud and has an easy action, feels more like playing an electric than an acoustic. Original bridge upgraded to a dupont bridge. No dints, cracks or gouges. Easy to play, feels more electric than acoustic playability wise.

Unfortunately i can't post this as i have no hard case. However the guitar does come with fancy padded Taylor gig bag.

There is some fret wear but no need for a fret dressing. There is a chip on the nut on the high e side, it doesn't affect sound or playability as these models have a zero fret. There is a chip in the finish on edge below the bridge, it doesn't really photograph well. There are a few general wear marks on the edge of the guitar.

In the unlikely event someone is looking to get rid of an ibanez rg3120, s540ol or similar i'd be up for working out a trade.

Cash on collection, £480. Nottingham. Contact me for details, more photographs or sound clips.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I had one of these in my Gypsy Jazz phase. Very good guitars. GLWTS. 
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • Well if you get into another gypsy jazz phase in the near future get back to me! It's for sale since it turns out my pointy ibanez widdley phase was more than a phase.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump

Dictionary result for bump

/bʌmp/
    noun
    noun: bump; plural noun: bumps
    1. 1.
      a light blow or a jolting collision.
      "a nasty bump on the head"
  • KDSKDS Frets: 220