SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD-FS/FT - Tanglewood Sundance Pro TW73BNE Parlour-SOLD

BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited May 2019 in Acoustics £
This is back up for sale, turns out the transducer was fried but its all fixed now and working like new.

Its one guitar I thought i'd never sell but having inherited a very nice acoustic that does the same job only better I've decided it's time to move her on.

Parlour sized guitar in good played condition, never gigged. I’ve tried to show as much as I can in the pics.
Fitted a new b-band 29r under saddle transducer this week and it sounds lovely, like a guitar twice it’s size. 
The web page I used to get the spec had this listed new for £949.

Mahogany back and sides
Solid cedar front
Mahogany neck
B-Band EQ with built in tuner
Hiscox case

See last few photos, the case got damaged in transit and doesn’t close properly. Still clamps down and is secure but not perfect. The case did its job though and the guitar arrived safely, didn’t even lose tune!

Every one that's seen it and played it comments on how great it looks and sounds.

Comes with a Hiscox case

B Band EQ with built in tuner

99% Post Office proof case! p

Would like £SOLD or trades. Ideally this is to generate some cash but I am on the lookout for a new amp, probably be a Katana 50 but don't be shy if you've a Blues Jr or Bassbreaker 15 to trade! I guess i'm okay for guitars but never say never, you can never have too many right??

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments