No longer

steven70steven70 Frets: 251
edited January 2 in Personnel
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• boz_hboz_h Frets: 11
    I just came across the ad.  Did you find a keyboard player in the end?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 251
    edited August 2019
    Hey @boz_hNo we haven't - still looking, hence my attempts at controlling synth via foot pedals.
    PM me if you interested, will give you some more details, we can chat etc
    Cheers!
  • boz_hboz_h Frets: 11
    It's not actually me it's a mate of mine.  He is out of the country a the moment back in a few days.  He is a massive Hawkwind fan to the point he actually owns one of their old Keyboards.  If it's cool I can Text him to ask if he is interested.
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 251
    boz_h said:
    It's not actually me it's a mate of mine.  He is out of the country a the moment back in a few days.  He is a massive Hawkwind fan to the point he actually owns one of their old Keyboards.  If it's cool I can Text him to ask if he is interested.
    Hey, please do- that sounds perfect....I've PM'd my number but shout if any probs
    Thanks!